Beta's comment about Ron's possibly leaving

I really sounds like both parts are negotiating a new contract. That's a good reason for not saying anything yet.

Yes, his threatening to leave might have something to do with his solo tour coinciding with possible Guns concerts or a disagreement with management on something else.

BRAZIL MUST TO BE LOYAL TO RON B. F. THAL.

Amazing how some fans (specially the HUE HUE ones) get really offended by watching Ron leaving/people discussing the possibility. Guys, it's not Slash. Ron's contributions to the band are minimal. I know he's a cool guy and all but GNR had bigger losses along the years.

• Like 1

............... and yet bumble has told his closest fan(s) he intends leaving and when here last week he deleted a quote asking if he was leaving and answered the second question. He's also never squashed the rumour and he's been aware of it for weeks!

U-Turn anyone?

Username may have this one!

edit - cant quote :(

Shit yeah, think BETA is saying 100% false to "GNR wont be the same without you"? maybe? anyone?

WTF is wrong with you?

A friend of mine talked to Ron and he replied that he won't leave GN'R unless GN'R management fucks his schedule this year.

I've talked to him several times and he said the same thing.

There's reports of users that talked to him on facebook and he denied.

So stop spreading this bullshit.

It's quite obvious that you're the one spreading bullshit.

Do you think so?

Let's make a deal:

If Bumblefoot won't be at next GN'R show, i'll leave the forum. On contrary, you leave.

............... and yet bumble has told his closest fan(s) he intends leaving and when here last week he deleted a quote asking if he was leaving and answered the second question. He's also never squashed the rumour and he's been aware of it for weeks!

U-Turn anyone?

Shit yeah, think BETA is saying 100% false to "GNR wont be the same without you"? maybe? anyone?

WTF is wrong with you?

A friend of mine talked to Ron and he replied that he won't leave GN'R unless GN'R management fucks his schedule this year.

Do you think so?

Let's make a deal:

If Bumblefoot won't be at next GN'R show, i'll leave the forum. On contrary, you leave.

I'd rather we both stay. Can we do that? :lol:

Look, I've been clear that I don't know whether Ron is leaving or not, but I am 100% convinced (see? not 99.9%. 100%) that his departure has been under serious discussion and consideration.

U-Turn anyone?

WTF is wrong with you?

Do you think so?

Let's make a deal:

Who's your friend ? Darren ashba ?

Hahahaha just noticed and this is awesome but one guy just challenged another guy to a forum duel on behalf of bumble !

At least we still have shit to talk about aye?

U-Turn anyone?

WTF is wrong with you?

Do you think so?

Let's make a deal:

I'd rather we both stay. Can we do that? :lol:

Look, I've been clear that I don't know whether Ron is leaving or not, but I am 100% convinced (see? not 99.9%. 100%) that his departure has been under serious discussion and consideration.

No Magisme you have been challenged to a forum duel! There is no backing down now there is not room enough for the both of ya on the interwebs

Edited by Estranged Coma
  • Like 1

What a mess. It seems everyone is an insider.

I'm no insider but my cousin has a friend and his gf was at axls after party in Vegas and she talked to another girl who apparently heard tommy Stinson and ashba making a toast to mr Ron and him t finally being out of the band.. This was confirmed when my cousin snapchatted bumble foot

Edited by Estranged Coma

"loser leaves the forum" bets are so stupid. The loser just comes back under another name.

ChrisMaciel is just pissed off by people discussing and believing in the possibility that Ron is leaving for good this time. I'm sure he tweeted some stupid hashtag to help convince Ron to stay.

I feel like this Ron's Leaving vs. Ron's Not Leaving thing has turned into some sort of religious war. A bunch of he said she said, rooted with anonymous sources with people claiming if we only knew what they knew, our perspectives would be so much different.

I sure hope Kevin updates the Encyclopedia Dramatica entry soon.

• Like 1

I feel like this Ron's Leaving vs. Ron's Not Leaving thing has turned into some sort of religious war. A bunch of he said she said, rooted with anonymous sources with people claiming if we only knew what they knew, our perspectives would be so much different.

The whole "MY GOD, if you only knew what I knew, you'd be floored...I just wish I could tell you" routine is just a guy trying to big time the rest of us.

If you "can't get into it", don't bring it up.

Hm, on the subject of religious-like things, Ron would definitely be Jesus, but what would Axl be? God or Satan? Or would Axl be God and Ron Satan? Or wait, would Slash be Satan? God, I'm so confused now.

Not really a shock that Beta would make what she said somewhat ambiguous. From my understanding, the management's been doing this for years now anyways.

U-Turn anyone?

WTF is wrong with you?

Sorry if I'm incorrect in this, but was it or was it not you that had dinner with him during the SA tour?

Ali

U-Turn anyone?

WTF is wrong with you?

Who the fuck are you exactly? No seriously! Enough of YOUR BULLSHIT. I don't know if it's true or not but it's absolutely clear to anyone that his intention was to leave the band -- I can tell you I have this on very good information, let's leave it there.s

He was here 2 days ago and not only didn't answer (he could have been forgiven for missing the question you say?), no, he quoted the member and deleted the part that asked "are you leaving" and instead answered a soft question FROM THE SAME MEMBER! An ideal time to say "this rumour is bullshit guys I'm here to stay" -- he's talked to at least 2 people in Vegas and told them he's leaving, he's emailed a forum member here and told them he's leaving, he tweets on average 3 times a day and has never once denied the rumour, he's deleted question on Facebook asking him and no-one from GNR has denied the rumour, not even jarmo. So may I retort my friend.... What the fuck is wrong with YOU!?!?

Unless you're his personal assistant and can confirm he's not going, then your opinion is worth no more than mine.

Please don't say the info I got wasn't true, because to anyone with a brain bigger than the average garden pea, his intention was/is to leave.

My current GUESS? He may negotiate a new deal and stay.

• Like 3

U-Turn anyone?

WTF is wrong with you?

Sorry if I'm incorrect in this, but was it or was it not you that had dinner with him during the SA tour?

Ali

Yes.