Beta's comment about Ron's possibly leaving

I feel like this Ron's Leaving vs. Ron's Not Leaving thing has turned into some sort of religious war. A bunch of he said she said, rooted with anonymous sources with people claiming if we only knew what they knew, our perspectives would be so much different. I sure hope Kevin updates the Encyclopedia Dramatica entry soon.

The whole "MY GOD, if you only knew what I knew, you'd be floored...I just wish I could tell you" routine is just a guy trying to big time the rest of us.If you "can't get into it", don't bring it up.
I've already answered that *sigh*

I said that to justify the strength of what I heard re Ron wanting out.

But nice, thanks for that.

Oh and be CERTAIN snippets I do continue to get will most certainly not be shared. :) your community.

............... and yet bumble has told his closest fan(s) he intends leaving and when here last week he deleted a quote asking if he was leaving and answered the second question. He's also never squashed the rumour and he's been aware of it for weeks!

U-Turn anyone?

Username may have this one!

edit - cant quote :(

Shit yeah, think BETA is saying 100% false to "GNR wont be the same without you"? maybe? anyone?

WTF is wrong with you?

A friend of mine talked to Ron and he replied that he won't leave GN'R unless GN'R management fucks his schedule this year.

I've talked to him several times and he said the same thing.

There's reports of users that talked to him on facebook and he denied.

So stop spreading this bullshit.

no one is spreading bullshit. Ron told me from the stage right before the last song on saturday. He shook my hand and said this is his last one. I said your leaving and he nodded his head. From what Ron told me he is gone! You would imagine with all the talk about this Ron would clear up that he is not leaving right?

• Like 1

no one is spreading bullshit. Ron told me from the stage right before the last song on saturday. He shook my hand and said this is his last one. I said your leaving and he nodded his head. From what Ron told me he is gone! You would imagine with all the talk about this Ron would clear up that he is not leaving right?

Could argue that both ways.

Quashing the rumor takes 2 seconds. But, confirming the departure takes 2 seconds as well, no?

Ron has cried wolf so many times, it's hard to believe that he's leaving.

Subs, you should still let us in on any gnr happenings, don't listen to the naysayers. Most people come here for news, and understand the constraints when revealing insider info.

I feel like this Ron's Leaving vs. Ron's Not Leaving thing has turned into some sort of religious war. A bunch of he said she said, rooted with anonymous sources with people claiming if we only knew what they knew, our perspectives would be so much different. I sure hope Kevin updates the Encyclopedia Dramatica entry soon.

The whole "MY GOD, if you only knew what I knew, you'd be floored...I just wish I could tell you" routine is just a guy trying to big time the rest of us.If you "can't get into it", don't bring it up.
I've already answered that *sigh*

I said that to justify the strength of what I heard re Ron wanting out.

But nice, thanks for that.

Oh and be CERTAIN snippets I do continue to get will most certainly not be shared. :) your community.

Ron has cried wolf so many times, it's hard to believe that he's leaving.

Subs, you should still let us in on any gnr happenings, don't listen to the naysayers. Most people come here for news, and understand the constraints when revealing insider info.

Subs, what Babooshka said. I would totally understand it if you said: I said that I'd share some details, but at the moment, I can't do that/ it wouldn't be wise to do that... whatever. I think we'd all (well, perhaps not all) understand that. But to say you won't share anything anymore because a handful of people were complaining or attacking you or questioning you, seems quite illogical to me.

• Like 2

"Unfortunately we are informing it with much heartache Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal MUST leave the Guns N Roses" - Axl Rose Fan Club.

Thank you Beta by take care of him, we now believe even more!

It must to be true. Thanks again, Axl Rose Fan Club.

people are going to believe what they want to believe. I shared what was told to me when it happened. I know Ron is gone. I have nothin to gain from spreading lies.

And you are such a good friend.

Sharing a private conversation, a ' friend's' moment of weakness on an internet forum where millions of people can read it.

Go you!

• Like 2

people are going to believe what they want to believe. I shared what was told to me when it happened. I know Ron is gone. I have nothin to gain from spreading lies.

Sharing a private conversation, a ' friend's' moment of weakness on an internet forum where millions of people can read it.

Go you!

Get over yourself mysteron -- it was you that played lord of the manner at htgth for years during the silent times no?

Ron told this to a few people -- rick was stood near loads of people. BBF isn't stupid or particularly subtle himself in terms of his communication and wears his heart on his sleeve so please don't make it sound like this kid was the only person who knew this info.

URGH - anyone want to buy a forum?

Ron said this in front of alot of people at the show. Guy behind me say did he really just say this is his last. Wasn't exactly private. and the part were ron said june 7 he was planning on it being his last show he said that in front of alot of people on friday in line. So all communications posted wasn't private.

Go you!

Get over yourself mysteron -- it was you that played lord of the manner at htgth for years during the silent times no?

Ron told this to a few people -- rick was stood near loads of people. BBF isn't stupid or particularly subtle himself in terms of his communication and wears his heart on his sleeve so please don't make it sound like this kid was the only person who knew this info.

URGH - anyone want to buy a forum? Lol.

I never played Lord of the Manor, I just said 'no' to all the nonsense and Jarmo does it all now, so all is cool

Subsy, BBF lives a life of pain, he will be different hour to hour with his mindset. I went with your original post, I thought it was official and there would be a grand huzzah at the final concert. It has not happened.

I can imagine BBF wanting to leave GN'R 20 times a day, and he may leave on a whim another day, but you cannot promote you forum on the day to day illness of a member of GN'R. It is not right

You are a decent guy, go back to talking to GN'R, not the 'fans'. There is no need for you to be sensationalist to promote your forum, there are enough people here to carry it and they will appreciate honesty.

Send out apologies and get your forum back to a place where it can be the right mix for older and newer fans. Management will not mind you promoting older GN;R, if you are promoting new GN'R appropriately.

• Like 1

Go you!

I never played Lord of the Manor, I just said 'no' to all the nonsense and Jarmo does it all now, so all is cool

Subsy, BBF lives a life of pain, he will be different hour to hour with his mindset. I went with your original post, I thought it was official and there would be a grand huzzah at the final concert. It has not happened.

I can imagine BBF wanting to leave GN'R 20 times a day, and he may leave on a whim another day, but you cannot promote you forum on the day to day illness of a member of GN'R. It is not right

You are a decent guy, go back to talking to GN'R, not the 'fans'. There is no need for you to be sensationalist to promote your forum, there are enough people here to carry it and they will appreciate honesty.

Send out apologies and get your forum back to a place where it can be the right mix for older and newer fans. Management will not mind you promoting older GN;R, if you are promoting new GN'R appropriately.

Patronising much?

Apologise!? Lol -- to whom??

Go you!

Patronising much?

I live with someone who has hypermobility syndrome. They thread to commit suicide 10/20 times a year possibly. They live with immense pain and goals and outlook on life change dramatically hour to hour

A fan spoke to someone who also lives and works with immense pain.

I am wanting you to figure out the rest and do the right thing

Go you!

Patronising much?

I live with someone who has hypermobility syndrome. They thread to commit suicide 10/20 times a year possibly. They live with immense pain and goals and outlook on life change dramatically hour to hour

A fan spoke to someone who also lives and works with immense pain.

I am wanting you to figure out the rest and do the right thing

Speechless.

Off to bed :)

• Like 2

Guest NGOG

With respect Mysteron, what do you know about Ron's day to day life? I admire that you look after somebody with a serious disabilility, but this isn't the behaviour of somebody in 'intense pain':

Bpm5PTpIEAA2Dcs.jpg

• Like 3