Beta's comment about Ron's possibly leaving

yeah interesting -- I think Beta's saying the statement is false as in "Gnr cant manage his solo production blah blah blah" -- She's 'liked' the please stay comment which again, is interesting. She wants him to stay im reading into that.

............... and yet bumble has told his closest fan(s) he intends leaving and when here last week he deleted a quote asking if he was leaving and answered the second question. He's also never squashed the rumour and he's been aware of it for weeks!

U-Turn anyone?

Username may have this one!

edit - cant quote :(

Shit yeah, think BETA is saying 100% false to "GNR wont be the same without you"? maybe? anyone?

• Like 1

I wonder if Beta and Bumble ever talk about the things that cause the abrasion between the two parties. 'I want to book a solo tour/studio time and need to know if I have a 6month free schedule from GNR commitments regarding album or touring work' / 'I'll contact you a week before the next GNR tour is booked'.

Shit yeah, think BETA is saying 100% false to "GNR wont be the same without you"? maybe? anyone?

She tags @ahalana in her message, which to me says she's denying @ahalana's claim that Bumble is unable to coordinate his solo plans with GNR mgmt. That didn't seem to be true until after his outburst in January...

There is definitely some substance to all of this. We have Ron obviously ignore the question about his rumored departure when he posted on here a few days ago(he actually deleted that question altogether and answered the following question) and we have Beta not denying Ron leaving. This doesn't mean he has left but it certainly does indicate some turmoil.

Instagram is the place to answer this... the rumor has obviously got legs, you would think they would make a statement one way or the other "Bumblefoot is not leaving GnR" or "Bumblefoot has decided to leave GnR to pursue his solo career and other projects" Not that difficult, and It's definitely easier than replying to every random fan on the internet.

The funny thing is the quote is actually 100% accurate, Ron said that, but that was in Dec 2013. There's nothing to read into from this, to me it's the same old story, GnR management doesn't know what's going with the band, the trains veering off the edge and things will either be corrected or we'll have a little disaster. Beyond liking Ron, I think most people have got used to him in the band, casual fans and just about everyone else... he is one of 2/3 recognizable faces in GnR... it goes like this Axl, Bumble and then Dj. No matter how unimportant people might think Ron is to GnR he is important in that while they keep this line-up together people call this the most stable line-up in years, the revolving door of musicians thing goes away and some credibility is given to the band being an actual band...

, the revolving door of musicians thing goes away and some credibility is given to the band being an actual band...

LOL

This "band" has not even put out a song that they all had a hand in writing together. DJ Ashba has not written one note on an officially released song under the Guns N' Roses umbrella. Ron has not written any released Guns N' Roses tracks as of yet. This 'band' just had a their bass player temporarily replaced for a whole show whilst the original bass player could fill in for no real reason(Tommy was not unavailable). Can you imagine Metallica replacing Rob Trujillo for a whole show so Jason Newstead could fill in even though Trujilo had no other commitments? Neither can I.

This band starts to become a band when they all write songs together and put them out.

will Ashba take over more leads?

Please no... I'd rather have Axl do lead instead...

• Like 1