Locomotive Live

5 times live is correct. There is also this instrumental version from the Full Mates Rehearsal 1989

I've never heard that before. Thanks for posting! You can really tell how little Axl had to do with their Appetite sound by listening to that. Those songs are damn near finished apart from Locomotive which is missing Axl's outro. It's clear that Axl was, for the most part, responsible for the epic ballads where as the rest of them were responsible for everything else.

5 times live is correct. There is also this instrumental version from the Full Mates Rehearsal 1989

I've never heard that before. Thanks for posting! You can really tell how little Axl had to do with their Appetite sound by listening to that. Those songs are damn near finished apart from Locomotive which is missing Axl's outro. It's clear that Axl was, for the most part, responsible for the epic ballads where as the rest of them were responsible for everything else.

Well Axl was only the singer, so besides arrangement, theres little he could have done regarding instrumentation.

I was at the December 13, 1991 show at MSG. They also played Breakdown that night.

My favorite bootleg ever. Amazing setlist and Axl was great.

I've actually never heard a bootleg from that show. I've seen/heard a few songs on youtube but that's about it

I was at the December 13, 1991 show at MSG. They also played Breakdown that night.

My favorite bootleg ever. Amazing setlist and Axl was great.

I've actually never heard a bootleg from that show. I've seen/heard a few songs on youtube but that's about it

Here you are. here's the complete show in mp3 (The bottleg called Vanishing Point but i don't find currently working links, so i uploaded it to you and for anybody who interested about this show)

Madison Square Garden 91.12.13.zip

• Like 2

Here you are. here's the complete show in mp3 (The bottleg called Vanishing Point but i don't find currently working links, so i uploaded it to you and for anybody who interested about this show)

Madison Square Garden 91.12.13.zip

Do you have the bootleg from the Tokyo 1992 show?
Which show? :) they played 3 shows that year in Tokyo

Anyway i don't have them, because it's up on youtube (?)

Thanks for posting the Dec 13, 1991 MSG show. I was there and it remains the best concert I have ever been to. I often wondered if I just remembered it so fondly, because it was my first GNR show, but upon hearing it again, the band was very ON and the setlist was great, although I remembered the rants as being cooler, but then again I was 16 then.

I do remember waiting almost 3 hours for them to come one, but it all seemed worth once they did.