GN'R 'as good as' headlining RAR 2015 (Die Neue Welle)

some bands who play RAR this year also play Pinkpop here in Holland like Metallica and some festivals in Belgium soo for good hopes they will be here again as well and lets hope with new songs! if Dizzy's comment about new music: hopefully this year. will be true!

YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

'06 RAR was stellar. It's impossible to even come close with Axl nowadays. If they do headline RAR '15, I really hope it isn't their first show. Last thing we need is another proshot RIR disaster.

Agreed. I'm actually surprised people don't talk about how rough Golden Gods was.

I'd say his voice is back up near, not on par, but near 2006 and 2010's form, so to say he can't come close is inaccurate. Golden Gods was a fucking disgrace, at least he tried and played some CD songs but it was atrocious.

Maybe they'll release a record in early 2015, that would be the best option but we've stated this every year before touring starts again.

If Axl works to continue his current vocal abilities and there's actually a band to do it this would be great for Guns. Imagine a pro shot of Axl nailing prostitute.

(The song )

lol. Anyway I do not think him nailing an obscure song would help GN'R in any notable way at all.

Seems to have worked at Vegas. I had a look today and noticed that the views are at 20-something thousand. Comments are all really positive too. Imagine a pro-shot blu-ray of a concert like that.

The Axl Rose Disaster vids are still gonna get more views. :P If GN'R wanted to actually succeed they could, I dunno, start working on new things? Axl should be giving much more, and less calculated, interviews. That would be so much better.

Why was the title changed ? "As good as" that phrase is sort of confusing me right now lol. Does it mean it's as good as done ? The rumor is almost confirmed now?

The radio says so, but I don't believe it until its official.

It's crazy...if they headline RAR it will be 9 years since the last time in 2006. About the same amount of time between the last show of the UYI tour and 2002 VMA's.

So much time has passed and it still feels like we are waiting on a moment of validation for NuGNR.

Oh well I'm excited anytime we get a chance at a pro shot. Axl can still bring it. Hopefully he proves it.

Edited by IncitingChaos

YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

'06 RAR was stellar. It's impossible to even come close with Axl nowadays. If they do headline RAR '15, I really hope it isn't their first show. Last thing we need is another proshot RIR disaster.

Agreed. I'm actually surprised people don't talk about how rough Golden Gods was.

I'd say his voice is back up near, not on par, but near 2006 and 2010's form, so to say he can't come close is inaccurate. Golden Gods was a fucking disgrace, at least he tried and played some CD songs but it was atrocious.

Maybe they'll release a record in early 2015, that would be the best option but we've stated this every year before touring starts again.

It sounds like he's trying to get it there, too bad it's by the end of the tour.

And I know it's been said before, but I don't know why he doesn't work harder to get in shape physically and get his voice sounding better for televised, very public events. The best we've ever had was 2006 RAR, but that was eight years ago, and admittedly I watch it wondering how much better it would've all been received in CD was out by then.

It's the same reason why I can't fathom how GNR wants to release the Vegas residency DVD with his voice in such bad shape.