GN'R 'as good as' headlining RAR 2015 (Die Neue Welle)

so my friend who live just outside Germany, said that he heard in a radio called 'Die Neue Welle' that GN'R might headline the Rock Am Ring 2015.

the radio said that GN'R are on the radar of the promoters of the RAR, that they see a chance Guns can headline the fest, which according to the radio station are going to played in Moenchengladbach.

Edit: also, in recent twitter chat, DJ and Fortus said there are talks to go to europe next, though no plans yet.

Edit 2: the radio just says that guns are 'very close' to headlining the fest. according to 'source' (yeah i know).

Edited by aArief178

I don't think it'll fly too well unless Axl gets his voca shit together and Ashba plays like he actually gives a damn. I'm sure Ashba could play the solos (somewhat) correctly if he actually tried.

Sweet if it's true. I always like me a live stream and since it's in Germany, I don't have to worry about staying up way too late to watch it. I checked out this year's Rock AM Ring streams and there was a lot of good stuff there. Hope next year is just as good as that with GNR being a positive highlight.

If Axl works to continue his current vocal abilities and there's actually a band to do it this would be great for Guns. Imagine a pro shot of Axl nailing prostitute.

(The song )

lol. Anyway I do not think him nailing an obscure song would help GN'R in any notable way at all.

Seems to have worked at Vegas. I had a look today and noticed that the views are at 20-something thousand. Comments are all really positive too. Imagine a pro-shot blu-ray of a concert like that.

YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

'06 RAR was stellar. It's impossible to even come close with Axl nowadays. If they do headline RAR '15, I really hope it isn't their first show. Last thing we need is another proshot RIR disaster.

Agreed. I'm actually surprised people don't talk about how rough Golden Gods was.

Maybe a Germany N Scandinavian tour? GNR didnt play Scandinavian last time in 2012. And in Germany they have only played there a couple of times since 1993...

But most likely, if RAR are happening, they will play the biggest festivals i Europe like Roskilde and Download...