MYGNR- I NEED YOUR HELP (Kind of GNR involved, so dont move this Mods or I will kill the forum)

Hi everyone! I am in my final psych class in college. I have this study and I REALLY need people to do it since I need like 40 subjects and my class isn't that big. IT WILL ONLY TAKE 5 MINUTES TOPS!!!!

It involves 3 sets of simple to intermediate math problems. 1 set should be taken in silence, once with a classical piece of music, and once with a hard rock song (gee, guess what band?)

I would really appreciate this from you guys.

Please don't delete this or anything, Subs and Co., as I need this shit done by Monday.

Thank you so much everyone! :heart:

The study is here-

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1701385/Music-and-the-Brain

Edited by ZoSoRose

If you weren't such a cupcake I'd be willing to help.

How am I a cupcake? :max: I've always liked you Coma

And you can be shit at math, guys. It doesn't matter

Was just kidding. Will run through it in a bit. Can we use a calculator or no?

If you weren't such a cupcake I'd be willing to help.

How am I a cupcake? :max: I've always liked you Coma

And you can be shit at math, guys. It doesn't matter

Was just kidding. Will run through it in a bit. Can we use a calculator or no?

Thank you!

And I said no calculator, but I did make some of the problems kind of hard... so your decission :lol:

lol 69 is the answer for all.

OMGLOL

Thanks, guys. And sorry for those who hate Shackler's

EDIT- I like how most answers are 69, and some are just random numbers thrown in. Gave me a laugh. Wait to ruin my survey, you :slash:

Edited by ZoSoRose

I just appreciate your help, guys. And results are annonymous. I just saw one was mostly "69" so i figured that was jman

yeah. I hope I didn't ruin it. I just don't have the time of day to actually complete it :lol:

Naw ya didn't. For all I know, you just got 69 as every answer. What's wrong with that?

I just appreciate your help, guys. And results are annonymous. I just saw one was mostly "69" so i figured that was jman

yeah. I hope I didn't ruin it. I just don't have the time of day to actually complete it :lol:

Naw ya didn't. For all I know, you just got 69 as every answer. What's wrong with that?

Maybe that was what the psychological survey was actually for, nothing to do with brains and music... Jman, you are now diagnosed a pervert :lol:

I finished in time with the first line of questions and the last one (Shackler's), the classical music threw me off. I do have a math app on my cell phone where you get similar questions against time limit so I think I got most of them right.

The division ones where the dividend was smaller than the divisor... I replied as if it was the other way around. And I did it on purpose. If I did it right, I wouldn't finish that operation in 5 minutes.

Yeah, I am an idiot. Oh well!