SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Plans have changed, HELLFEST gig tonight in France will be streamed live on the internet !!!! Watch it at 6.40PM (french hour)

http://concert.arte.tv/fr/hellfest-live-du-20-juin-2015-main-stages

L7 17:50
Slash 18:40
Killing Joke 19:45
Faith No More 21:45
Scorpions 23:25

I asked him if he could play The Unholy but he said "no the set is too short" lol

Edited by Slash2baz

Plans have changed, HELLFEST gig tonight in France will be streamed live on the internet !!!! Watch it at 6.40PM (french hour)

http://concert.arte.tv/fr/hellfest-live-du-20-juin-2015-main-stages

L7 17:50

Slash 18:40

Killing Joke 19:45

Faith No More 21:45

Scorpions 23:25

I asked him if he could play The Unholy but he said "no the set is too short" lol

That's great news. Unholy would be great, but maybe we're lucky enough and they'll play Wicked Stone instead of The Dissident. :lol:

Just fast review of last night show in Zagreb.

Great show as expected, no surprises on setlist.

I'm sorry that Todd is not singing more than two songs.

RQ solo was around 15-20 mins. In my opinion it could go on and on for at least 45 :D People enjoyed it, and it seems it was just alright, not too long.

So, in overall it was really great.

And it was nice to see that an average fan age was around 35, the scale was from 10 to 70, but most of the people were my age...

I'm going back to sleep now... :)

• Like 1

Attended the show in Zagreb a couple of days ago. The gig itself exceeded my expectations, a perfect mixture of classics and mostly newer songs. Crowd was really wild and got a lot of compliments from Myles, I'd say there was around 6,000 people which is pretty good here.

As for the setlist, I really enjoyed "The Dissident" and Todd really killed it on Jungle. The Rocket Queen solo was mindblowing and was the moment I was looking forward to most before the show even started.

For me personally, the highlight of the night came after the show as I was fortunate enough to attend the aftershow and meet the man himself. Exchanged a few words with Slash and got my ticket signed and a photo with him. Amazing how genuine and humble he was, he also promised they would come back again next time around.

So yeah, overall the night went perfectly and I'd give the show a 10/10 rating. :)

Edited by gnr-4-ever
  • Like 4