SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I'm going on Tuesday, can't wait! The last time I saw Slash in 2012 he played Rocket Queen for about 11 minutes - fantastic!!! :headbang:

Oh aye, his Rocket Queen solo still divides opinion. The guy I was sat next to kept looking at his watch.

Last night was terrific, the new songs sound great and I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have heard Slash play You Could Be Mine.

That was a dream come true.

Decent concert last night, crowd were poor and there were problems with the sound (slash getting drowned out by the rest of the band) but they did their best to put on a good show.

I felt they pulled Brownstone out at a time when the crowd were particularly dull.

The sound was much worse for the support band California Breed, they still managed to put on a good show.

Myles was in fine voice the whole gig and even added in the scream at the end of you could be mine.

It was a good show but never hits the same highs as seeing Axl and co.

Slash was solid all gig but I think I'd rather a separate solo to the rocket queen solo

The funniest thing I have ever read on this board is when somebody complains about Slash played Rocket Queen for 25 minutes -that is a dream for a fan like me, I seen him play it for 18 minutes the last time I saw him in concert and I was in awe! I wish he would turn Wicked Stone into a 15 minute jam too that would be killer ! If you go to see Slash and don't wanna hear him play for a long time -why are you there because that's the reason I am there is to hear him kill the guitar ! His GNR jams are legendary ! Slash is a guitar God sit back and enjoy the show !

• Like 1

The funniest thing I have ever read on this board is when somebody complains about Slash played Rocket Queen for 25 minutes -that is a dream for a fan like me, I seen him play it for 18 minutes the last time I saw him in concert and I was in awe! I wish he would turn Wicked Stone into a 15 minute jam too that would be killer ! If you go to see Slash and don't wanna hear him play for a long time -why are you there because that's the reason I am there is to hear him kill the guitar ! His GNR jams are legendary ! Slash is a guitar God sit back and enjoy the show !

To be fair. i wanna see Slash and Co. performing more and more songs not just soloing for 15 minutes (keep in mind that his solo spots in gnr went maximum 10 minutes including the Godfather theme....)

a 15-25 min RQ jam is just plain pointless

he could perform more solo spots if he wants, though ;)

• Like 1

To be fair. i wanna see Slash and Co. performing more and more songs not just soloing for 15 minutes (keep in mind that his solo spots in gnr went maximum 10 minutes including the Godfather theme....)

a 15-25 min RQ jam is just plain pointless

he could perform more solo spots if he wants, though ;)

+1

If Myles needs a break, just do Safari Inn. The long rocket queen gets tiring.

• Like 1