SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I was at the birmingham gig on December 1st. One of the best slash gigs I've seen! I was right at the front. Have got some good photos aswell as one of slash's picks. Missed out on a drumstick as it bounced behind the rail.

Was disappointed with California breed. A lot of it was just wailing to me. Tho twenty two hundred have a new fan and could easily of done a longer set. A lot of energu

I'm just gutted that I didn't get to see double talkin jive. Tho was epic seeing ace of spades

WHAT?!

I thought he was 35 or something like that. :lol:

You look at Myles and Todd who are both 45 and then you look at pictures of Axl 5-6 years ago when he was that age and you wonder what the hell happened to him.

Goes to show how big a difference taking care of yourself can make in the aging process.

WHAT?!

You look at Myles and Todd who are both 45 and then you look at pictures of Axl 5-6 years ago when he was that age and you wonder what the hell happened to him.

Goes to show how big a difference taking care of yourself can make in the aging process.

Personally Axl in 2006 looks a lot better and younger than Todd Kerns does now. Myles looks younger but Axl carried more muscle and sang better in 06 than myles does now. Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

WHAT?!

Personally Axl in 2006 looks a lot better and younger than Todd Kerns does now. Myles looks younger but Axl carried more muscle and sang better in 06 than myles does now.

Lmao

WHAT?!

Personally Axl in 2006 looks a lot better and younger than Todd Kerns does now. Myles looks younger but Axl carried more muscle and sang better in 06 than myles does now.
Lmao

:lol:

WHAT?!

Couldent disagree more.

Todd looks a lot better now than Axl in 06. Axl did have the muscle in 06 but Todd just has an air about him axl never had.

Myles I would say looks worse than axl did. He's just skin n bone

I just saw them here in Reykjavík. It was a great show. Happy to see them play eight GN'R songs including Double Talkin' Jive. Also, they played the Immigrant Song.

Great show, there was a bulk of people didn't seem to recognize some of the solo stuff but everyone seemed to have a great time regardless :)

Edited by mustaine
  • Like 3

Slash2Baz, is that you with Slash? I had no clue you were a girl.. Nice pic!

nope that's not me on the pic with him, that's a girl from the Penis Museum i guess ! ;)

So yesterday's setlist was killer: they played Wicked Stone, DTJ AND YCBM, they did "Immigrant Song" during the encore (first time on this tour) :headbang:

• Like 1

Slash2Baz, is that you with Slash? I had no clue you were a girl.. Nice pic!

nope that's not me on the pic with him, that's a girl from the Penis Museum i guess ! ;)

So yesterday's setlist was killer: they played Wicked Stone, DTJ AND YCBM, they did "Immigrant Song" during the encore (first time on this tour) :headbang:

Holy fucking shit that is a setlist. I should have gone to Reykjavik!