SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Please refrain from making disparaging comments against the significant others of current and former band members. Unless you know and have met these people personally, we will delete any offensive remarks directed towards the girlfriend and wives of public figures.

Consider this a general warning. Anyone who disregards this message and continues to demonize individuals who are romantically linked to past and present band members will be given a warning point and a seven day suspension. There is simply no need to pass judgement on someone simply because they happen to be dating/married to a former or current member of guns. Keep it classy guys.

• Like 1

Please refrain from making disparaging comments against the significant others of current and former band members. Unless you know and have met these people personally, we will delete any offensive remarks directed towards the girlfriend and wives of public figures.

Consider this a general warning. Anyone who disregards this message and continues to demonize individuals who are romantically linked to past and present band members will be given a warning point and a seven day suspension. There is simply no need to pass judgement on someone simply because they happen to be dating/married to a former or current member of guns. Keep it classy guys.

Damn_Smooth much?

lol

Another new europe date! Slash is added to the lineup of Pinkpop (NL). He will be headlining the 3FM stage on 12 June.

cool, i will be there

I would bang perla though. Something sexy about her.

I second that

does anyone else feel like her boobs get more and more revealing throughout the whole video? at leas the first one

I swear at one point you can see her unbuttoning. Or maybe she just put her hand inside her shirt and opened it up a bit. Something like that.

Edited by izzlestrizzle
  • Like 1