SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Just heard the new Slash single on planet rock radio, "Bent to Fly" Its ok but if that's the alternative to what Slash is offering compared to Axl/Guns, I'm sticking with Guns N' Roses.

Slash has a lot to offer that Axl/new Guns can never deliver. This is why Axl never really managed to replace him. Slash does a lot of cool things on World On Fire as a whole, and if you don't like Bent To Fly, there are 16 other tracks that contain great riffs and some killer solos with a powerful rhythm section and a singer that is quite capable technically that Slash feels comfortable working with, in the studio and live. And that's another thing Axl can't give you which is Slash's amazing live playing, which is the main show here if you're a hardcore Slash fan anyway. He's a beast live and his albums sound mainly better when he's doing them live.

In a Slash show, If you close your eyes, it's not DJ Ashba. It's the real deal.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Just heard the new Slash single on planet rock radio, "Bent to Fly" Its ok but if that's the alternative to what Slash is offering compared to Axl/Guns, I'm sticking with Guns N' Roses.

These are some of the best 3 on the album IMO:

I don't really like Bent to Fly all that much either. I'll pick The Unholy, Beneath the Savage Sun and Automatic Overdrive as my current favourites (in that order). Oh, and I'll be sticking with Axl/GNR and Slash ;)

so you appreciate nothing then...

coool

also bent to Fly is only one ballad

Check out Wicked Stone, 30 Years to Life, World on Fire, Avalon, Withered Delilah, Beneath the Savage Sun(real rockers) The Unholy (haunting ballad with killer solos)

Bent to Fly is a radio rock song nothing more nothing less

Anybody know what the lyrics are about without being homophobic. Never in a million years would it qualify as a Guns single or even song.

still better than Street of Dreams

(and i personally don't like bent to Fly at all)

Edited by Motivation

wkuk is a funny guy. he'll be the first to tell you to get laid when you have anything negative to say about axl, then he comes to the slash thread to make silly comparsions between slash and gnr songs. axl fans have the weirdest double standards.

Edited by maynard
  • Like 2

wkuk is a funny guy. he'll be the first to tell you to get laid when you have anything negative to say about axl, then he comes to the slash thread to make silly comparsions between slash and gnr songs. axl fans have the weirdest double standards.

You give me nightmares.

I'll be at the second show in Kitchener, and if more dates get added in the area, I might go again.

Wow they r going to be in Kitchener I was just there this summer. Lovely lil city.

It's a shithole. Trust me I live here

No- Trsut Me- it's not a shithole I've seen worse