SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Downloaded the NYE Gov't Mule show with Myles and it kicks ass. Great sound and Myles does a good job on the AC/DC set. Even gets a few guitar solos. Highly recommended.

tried to buy it last night and said it couldn't process it. I'll have to try again. it was amazing live! I think Myles nailed it! I had a great time!

This is fucking fantastic. Thanks so much for the link to buy. Well worth the $15, and I'm only buying for the AC/DC set. Can't wait to hear the rest of Gov't Mule.

I'm halfway through the AC/DC set so far and I haven't heard a stinker. Some are better than others, but most are great. It mainly just works because it sounds like they're having so much fun and its such a great selection. I just got to the Ride On/Night Prowler part and the download is literally worth it for that alone. Ride On is just incredible. I guess if you don't like Myles, this won't convince you, but as someone that likes him I think he sounds great here and there's something about his voice that obviously isn't Bon but works for these tracks. Once you get used to it, he really nails it. I'm very jealous of anyone that was there.

Also, hilarious to hear some of the shout outs while they fix some bugs during Girls Got Rhythm. Some that I remember are "She's got the Jack!!!!", "Turn Myles down!", "Who Made Who!!!!", "SLAAAAAASH!!", "Paradise City!!!", "Big Balls!!!" This is a joy to listen to, and maybe even more fun to hear Myles in this setting, cause he sounds a bit more relaxed than when he's filling Axl's shoes. Hard to fill Bon or Brian, but it seems like he feels less intimidated by it.

Downloaded the NYE Gov't Mule show with Myles and it kicks ass. Great sound and Myles does a good job on the AC/DC set. Even gets a few guitar solos. Highly recommended.

tried to buy it last night and said it couldn't process it. I'll have to try again. it was amazing live! I think Myles nailed it! I had a great time!

This is fucking fantastic. Thanks so much for the link to buy. Well worth the $15, and I'm only buying for the AC/DC set. Can't wait to hear the rest of Gov't Mule.

I'm halfway through the AC/DC set so far and I haven't heard a stinker. Some are better than others, but most are great. It mainly just works because it sounds like they're having so much fun and its such a great selection. I just got to the Ride On/Night Prowler part and the download is literally worth it for that alone. Ride On is just incredible. I guess if you don't like Myles, this won't convince you, but as someone that likes him I think he sounds great here and there's something about his voice that obviously isn't Bon but works for these tracks. Once you get used to it, he really nails it. I'm very jealous of anyone that was there.

Also, hilarious to hear some of the shout outs while they fix some bugs during Girls Got Rhythm. Some that I remember are "She's got the Jack!!!!", "Turn Myles down!", "Who Made Who!!!!", "SLAAAAAASH!!", "Paradise City!!!", "Big Balls!!!" This is a joy to listen to, and maybe even more fun to hear Myles in this setting, cause he sounds a bit more relaxed than when he's filling Axl's shoes. Hard to fill Bon or Brian, but it seems like he feels less intimidated by it.

I think it was the company he was in. his interaction with the Gov't Mule guys was great! loved seeing him get some guitar time too! him and Warren went back and forth at one point. it was a great show! I wasn't as into the first part without Myles, but still enjoyed it all!

Agreed 100% man.. I just watched a bunch of these songs and they all sound good to me. Myles sounds a lot better than I thought he might on the older classics. And how long did they actually rehearse all these songs for this one off show? If anything the band is off here and there more then Myles. I fucking love it.. Great song selection too.

Myles and Slash should do Night Prowler like Slash did with Blue Ball.. Haven't watched that one yet, off to watch Ride On now.

This is absolutely brilliant. His tone is perfect. Slash sounds nothing like what I heard in Birmingham a few weeks ago, but that's down to the sound engineer not him and MK and crew.

That is the best version of YCBM I've heard since 1993. And easily on par with the best of that era.

I think a lot will be down to the mix from the soundboard that they got, but hearing that tone is magnificent. And faultless playing.

• Like 1

This is my SD recording of "Wicked Stone" ! :headbang:

Your right that mix is terrible what were they thinking :anger: . Thanks for posting mate was it in hd?

If somebody just turn up the volume of the broadcast the mix was good enough, imo

Of course they don't put up Slash in front of the mix and that is a mistake, but it was good overall :shrugs:

Not familiar with US festivals but i would say probably if it's around April / May.

We're in january, as I told you guys, tour dates announcement little by little !

Carolina Rebellion, Welcome To Rockville, and Fort Rock (all the US festivals slash is playing right now) are booked by the same people or sponsored by the same people. They are part of something in the states called "Worlds Loudest Month". Worlds Loudest Month also includes Rocklahoma and River City Rock Fest. If you follow current GNR you might remember that 2 years ago GNR played most of those festivals

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

He doesn't look great there at all...

I always enjoy seeing Slash live. And Myles does an ok job, he's such a likeable guy and seems like a good person but I don't know, his voice, his lyrics, I'm not a huge fan. I think Slash needs an edgier singer.