SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Found a boxscore result of their show in Manchester. It's pretty good.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

35. Slash, Twenty Two Hundred, California Breed Phones 4u Arena Manchester, U.K. Nov. 28, 2014 $528,843 9,583 / 10,504 1 / 0 $55.19 Live Nation

I think the standing tickets for the London show sold out pretty much instantly (of course in the UK a lot of those are touts/scalpers, but the day of the show the arena was still packed).

It's sad to see that Slash still can't headline a festival ...

Well, a lot of bands that plays in the same venues as Slash can't headline a big-time festival and if you look at the names that are, you know, those guys are headlining material. Besides, if you check the venues Slash were playing in the Fall Europe tour, it has been growing in size compared to past tours which is always a great sign.

Edited by Anguyen92

I feel like Slash isn't promoting the album at all here in the US... Has he already given up on WOF? Why is Wicked Stone not a single? The album has been out a long time and it never got the proper push. Is the GNR reunion going to happen and that is why we don't see many dates?

Or maybe his new love interest is taking away his desire to tour?!?!

Slash 2 Baz, I have been patiently waiting for the Northeast Anerican dates in May. What is the hold up?

well, you may have a little more patience i guess cause i have the feeling that Northeast American dates will be more in late summer than May. ;)

I feel like Slash isn't promoting the album at all here in the US... Has he already given up on WOF? Why is Wicked Stone not a single? The album has been out a long time and it never got the proper push. Is the GNR reunion going to happen and that is why we don't see many dates?

Or maybe his new love interest is taking away his desire to tour?!?!

Slash will keep on promoting World On fire in the US that's why he will play Conan O' Brien next friday ! :headbang:

• Like 1