SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Regarding Alter Bridge, you guys have to be patient ! :lol::P;)

Oh don't worry. I was the epitome of patience in that end. I had to wait one year after Fortress came out and waited out while they did about 80 shows before seeing them for the 1st time in LA. It was well worth the wait.

Anywho, yeah, the US had the Aerosmith tour, but the fans want them doing headlining shows and hear a good amount of the new songs. In any case, there's a good amount of downtime during April/May aside from the US festivals. What are they going to do during that time?

Edited by Anguyen92

Anywho, yeah, the US had the Aerosmith tour, but the fans want them doing headlining shows and hear a good amount of the new songs. In any case, there's a good amount of downtime during April/May aside from the US festivals. What are they going to do during that time?

i don't know probably some us dates ? we'll see ;)

well i have some good news then.... there will be an announcement on February 16th..... FOR THE US TOUR !!!! ;):headbang:

Any plans for Canada? :P

Damn you guys have endless demands ! :lol:

Honestly i don't know, they told me US Dates announcement but maybe it includes CANADA too, wait and see on Feb. 16th ! ;)

well i have some good news then.... there will be an announcement on February 16th..... FOR THE US TOUR !!!! ;):headbang:

Any plans for Canada? :P

Damn you guys have endless demands ! :lol:

Honestly i don't know, they told me US Dates announcement but maybe it includes CANADA too, wait and see on Feb. 16th ! ;)

Sorry!! I'm just getting myself excited :P

Thanks for the info slashfrance.

If only we had someone like you on the guns side of things.

It's not like there's as much news to be heard on the guns side of things... I'd say the News Reporters here and on other forums do a good job of getting what little is to be heard out there :P But credit to Slash2Baz, though, he's doing a great job :)

Just on the Conan performance, anyone else notice that Slash has his old style hat back. It's not like the more recent one that is all leather.

In fact, Slash on Conan looks almost dressed just as he did in the Michael Jackson Give In To Me film clip 20 years ago!

...and the November Rain music video...is it a sign ? :wow:;)

• Like 1

Just on the Conan performance, anyone else notice that Slash has his old style hat back. It's not like the more recent one that is all leather.

In fact, Slash on Conan looks almost dressed just as he did in the Michael Jackson Give In To Me film clip 20 years ago!

...and the November Rain music video...is it a sign ? :wow:;)
Fuck...I I also thought about the MJ video but he didn't have his hat on in it but November Rain :wow: :wow: :wow:
  • Like 1

EvH, yes it was terrible. Played it the Grand Prix finale or something. So damn lame. That was about 6 months ago.

It was the NRL (Rugby League) Grand Final at the start of October. And the performance was pretty bad. Everyone I know knows that I'm a Slash fan and I'm still getting comments about how bad it was.

Slash performs Bent To Fly live at the 2014 NRL G: http://youtu.be/BXXtKW7Sxlg

Yes, Slash played to a backing track, but I'd hardly call his performance "bad"

Slash played really well in fact. It was just odd to hear and see with no band around him... :lol:

EvH, yes it was terrible. Played it the Grand Prix finale or something. So damn lame. That was about 6 months ago.

It was the NRL (Rugby League) Grand Final at the start of October. And the performance was pretty bad. Everyone I know knows that I'm a Slash fan and I'm still getting comments about how bad it was.

Slash performs Bent To Fly live at the 2014 NRL G: http://youtu.be/BXXtKW7Sxlg

Yes, Slash played to a backing track, but I'd hardly call his performance "bad"

Slash played really well in fact. It was just odd to hear and see with no band around him... :lol:

You are right, but I think people were expecting more of a show or something. It was pretty by the book stuff. It just seemed as if he showed up, went through the motions and that was it.