SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

On the one hand, that is pretty BS that the local government are not providing the necessary public transportation needed for the people going to such a well-known festival there like Soundwave where it could contribute to the local economy.

On the other hand, that Soundwave promoter does get himself in some hot water when disagreements occur. I believe, last year, some disagreements between him and Dave Mustaine occurred about two weeks before the festival that led Megadeth to pull out of it.

Hopefully, it ends well for the people attending there where they get there safely and leave the area safely without any huge conflict.

Edited by Anguyen92

I was planning to go to Curitiba. But my life turn flipped upside down and I ended up in college again... So I need to save some money.. For now. Are you? Would love to meet you in person lol.

And I would love to meet you, dude ... any chance for you to come to Portugal? <3

Actually, I'd love to. Would there be room for me at your place? I could go in July.

I have a couch :D

xB3idM0.jpg

1 for you, 1 for me ...

Slash2Baz.... Hmmmmm, did you get some bad info or maybe he is waiting until midnight tonight to announce? Or maybe his PR person is off today because it is Presidents Day?

I don't know they told me Feb 16th, US tour dates announcement. Hopefully today ! ;)

Uhhh, Slash2Baz. You got anything? People are getting pretty restless, now, and, in times like these, we need to be the saner ones around here.

Easy guys, just a little (more) patience ;)