SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Thats a really great set. I have to hand it to them, they've really done a great job with setlist over the years. My only complaint is many of the same staples, but thats more my fault for seeing him upwards of 10 times so it'll obviously get repetitive. But it would be crazy to take out stuff like Slither, Sweet Child, Anastasia, Back From Cali, etc. Of that setlist, honestly the only thing I would wish they'd take out is You're A Lie and maybe Bent To Fly. But overall, this band's ability to play a dynamic set consistently filled with new songs is off the charts. I can argue about lack of Snakepit, but I just don't know where you'd fit it.

Thats a really great set. I have to hand it to them, they've really done a great job with setlist over the years. My only complaint is many of the same staples, but thats more my fault for seeing him upwards of 10 times so it'll obviously get repetitive. But it would be crazy to take out stuff like Slither, Sweet Child, Anastasia, Back From Cali, etc. Of that setlist, honestly the only thing I would wish they'd take out is You're A Lie and maybe Bent To Fly. But overall, this band's ability to play a dynamic set consistently filled with new songs is off the charts. I can argue about lack of Snakepit, but I just don't know where you'd fit it.

Back from Cali was a huge radio hit for Slash in Australia, it went over as one of the best live songs from when Slash played in Sydney a few years ago, so yeah, I'm glad its in there too.

I could do without The Dissedent, one of the worst songs on the album for me. But otherwise, I pretty well rounded set of old and new songs, of course without any Snakepit like you said

• Like 1

1. Dissident is dog shit. One of the worst songs the man has his guitar on.

2. The mix at Melbourne was awful and it sucked the energy out. The loudest things being Todd's mic, Myles guitar drowning Slash out on DTJ and Brent's kit.

Wow, I've never had bad sound at a Slash show; though I've never seen him at a festival.