SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

What the fuck kind of US tour is that horse shit?? And you can tell them I said that Slash 2 Baz. No Atlanta, No Birmingham, No Nashville, No Memphis, No Chatanooga, HORSESHIT! Maybe he will add some dates.

hey maybe you'll be surprised next week...maybe not ! :P

Yeah, there's no way that's the entire US tour. I'd imagine he's coming back in late summer/early fall.

He will come thru the states in the fall until Christmas then that'll be it for the world in fire tour with a new album summer 2016
How do you know ? :)

It's a tuatara. Aka the most boring animal in the world.

Sounds like you've had a bad experience with one of them as a pet maybe. Or maybe the one you interacted with was boring but not all of them are like that perhaps.

They're endangered, can only see them at zoos or sanctuaries. They sit inone place and look like they're about to fall asleep all the time. There's no such thing as an energetic tuatara.

Anyway, it's cool he's seeing other stuff while he's here, usually he just plays the show and moves onto the next country.

You mean they're slow? Slash seems to be into that kind of thing. Turtles are slow, but I like them. Snakes maybe have the mice eating factor, but they're still slow and kinda boring or too icky for a lot of people. Slash had like 100 snakes at what point. Maybe some day I'll encounter an energetic tuatara. You can give drugs to cats, but I don't know about lizards and shit.

Edited by Rovim

The people who cry wolf at New GNR guitarists for playing Slash licks, how does it feel when Myles sings Axl's vocals?

Better than Axl these days

lol. Not these days, not in any day. U smokin' crack boy or not objective enough when talking about Axl. He still gives good performances sometimes, and when he does, it's 10 times better compared to Myles.

Anyway, pumped about the tour. I really hope I'll get to attend a show in my country. I like the album and I know the best way to experience it is live. When it comes to Slash it's always like that.

Lmao - to each his own I guess

The people who cry wolf at New GNR guitarists for playing Slash licks, how does it feel when Myles sings Axl's vocals?

Better than Axl these days

lol. Not these days, not in any day. U smokin' crack boy or not objective enough when talking about Axl. He still gives good performances sometimes, and when he does, it's 10 times better compared to Myles.

Anyway, pumped about the tour. I really hope I'll get to attend a show in my country. I like the album and I know the best way to experience it is live. When it comes to Slash it's always like that.

Lmao - to each his own I guess

You're talking like new Guns have 3 Ashbas to handle guitar duties. Everyone is a capable player of his instrument other then the emo one in Axl's band.

Edited by Rovim

I can't do any dates again this time around - flying out to Tulsa on the 7th for the opening night of the Rush tour. I could do Stroudsbug, but I'm already missing 3 days of work that week.

I've seen 'em both, for the money you pay, Slash gives the better show. Rush is awesome though.

I haven't seen Slash, but I can say with 100% certainty that I'd take a Rush show any day of the week. 3 hours of music from a band who I dislike maybe ten songs out of 19 albums from, or an act that plays half or better their set songs I don't care for at all (That's the Slash songs for me).

Eh, I don't like Rush's setlists all that much, way too '80's heavy.

Haha, first bad bowl year in forever. SEC will be fine. Best talent and best coaching. Ohio State is basically an SEC team with a very easy schedule. Should be a fun year coming up! Don't count out TCU or Baylor. Back to this tour, fuck US festivals.. I want pure headlining shows. Very weak US tour.

I am so disappointed... I REALLY hope he does a real tour in the US. The Aerosmith Tour and Festivals DOES NOT COUNT for me. I want a 2 hour set Slash somewhere remotely close to where I live.

Hopefully the announcement next week will please you ! ;)
Will the announcement only be for the US dates ?