Brazilian family of Axl Rose

1407329854_01.jpg

What some fans of Guns do not know is that Axl live with a Brazilian family for over 20 years! Anyone who watched the show at Rock in Rio 3 in 2001, which saw Axl called to the stage a woman, this woman is Beta Lebeis.

1407329854_02.jpg

Beta worked for Stephanie Seymour, babysit Dylan, son of the model. When Axl and Stephanie finished, Axl called Beta to work with him. In this regard, she said: "When she moved to New York, he called me to work for him. It was not difficult to decide to work with him. We had an amazing friendship, is the person I trust. Stephanie is different. He values ​​me more than her, "So much so, that Beta became the person who helps the singer at all". I am his personal secretary. I like the house, organize everything, coordinate employees, "summarized Beta.

Beta is Lebeis Santos-SP, has three children: Fernando, Vanessa and Alexander (also cited by Axl during the Rock in Rio 3).

http://whiplash.net/materias/curiosidades/207987-gunsnroses.html

Edited by auad

Please, stop posting old translated Brazilian articles written by people who know a lot less about GNR than we do. Thanks.

Edit: Stop with that idiotic "OK NEVERMIND!" you post sometimes as well. Thanks you very many, brazilians fans clube.

Edited by ProstituteComa
  • Like 1

OKAY NEVERMIND is a classic Axlism though :max:

Okay, but question to Auad: why do you do it ? Are you always angry about something when you do that ? Genuine question, I've often wondered why.

Hi bro. I do it just to put a little fun in the topics. but since most find offensive, will not do more.

OKAY NEVERMIND is a classic Axlism though :max:

Okay, but question to Auad: why do you do it ? Are you always angry about something when you do that ? Genuine question, I've often wondered why.

Hi bro. I do it just to put a little fun in the topics. but since most find offensive, will not do more.

No worries. I just thought you were always angry :scared: Glad you're not :)