Pretty Tied Up Question

What's the line, "But I can tell you a thing or two 'bout somethin' else if you really wanna know-know what I'm sayin'," mean?

It´s an Izzy´s song. For what I read that line might have to do with the fact that it was a dude who is tie up. And he was with a dominatrix. Izzy was a witness of that at a friend´s house.

It´s some of the stuff I have read over the years. I don´t know how accurate it is. :unsure:

I don't know but it sounds super cool

Yeah, and don't forget about "punk!" at the very end.

Lol, I think you're thinking of Bad Obsession.

Did Izzy write the lyrics to all of the "Izzy songs"?

Nope.

which songs did he write the lyrics to?

I Used to Love Her, 14 Years. All Izzy.

I thought Izzy and Axl had both written a song called 14 Years and decided to combine them.

I think Izzy wrote 14 Years, and Axl wrote a song called 14 Years Ago, or at least was in the process of starting to write it.

Strictly by Stradlin? Think About You, Patience, You Ain't the First, Double Talkin' Jive, and this one, Pretty Tied Up.

Axl wrote from "I've been walking the streets at night.." to the end
Makes sense. I was just going off Wikipedia lol.

Strictly by Stradlin? Think About You, Patience, You Ain't the First, Double Talkin' Jive, and this one, Pretty Tied Up.

which is the only good part of that song lyrically. Other parts are a cheesefest Edited by Crash Diet
  • Like 1

Patience was originally about Valium lol

I thought it was about fucking. :huh:

There's a duff interview where he talks about how they'd go through different types of pills and drugs every month or so and when he and izzy were coming up with the lyrics for patience they were taking a lot of Valium. I read about it on this site somewhere I'll try to find it

. Other parts are a cheesefest

as are almost all of Izzy's lyrics