Anyone remember Argentinian Tango? It's on Ron's next album.

Just 8 years in the band. Does Bumble really expects Axl to include his ideas in the writing process? where does he get the balls? yo Bumble: who the fuck do you think you are? DJ Ashba? NO ONE ASKED! :max:

Edited by Rovim

"waaah! I wanna be a real part of a real band waaah! I wanna put my mark on Axl's music". Quit your crying already. So many fuckin' complaints. The shit Axl has to go through, it's unbelievable.

Edited by Rovim

It has potential to be great BBF song, at least on the level of his previous work. But I'd rather see what Axl and Dj can do rather than hearing this as a GN'R song, so I'm quite glad about Ron putting his stuff on a solo album so he can let other the other guys (who are truly commited with GN'R as a main project) write for CD II or whatever.

notsureifserious.jpg

You read it here first! ;)

If you guys weren't such dumbshits you would know that bumblefoot said months ago that argentinian tango and any song he wrote for guns would appear in his next album because he would not give them to Axl fearing that it would happen the same thing that happened to buckethead's songs.

• Like 1

If you guys weren't such dumbshits you would know that bumblefoot said months ago that argentinian tango and any song he wrote for guns would appear in his next album because he would not give them to Axl fearing that it would happen the same thing that happened to buckethead's songs.

really he said that?

there is a danger of the songs becoming lost in the machine. Axl needs more fiber in his album making process. All bran is good. Eat a bowl before bed, wake up with an urgent need.

really he said that?

there is a danger of the songs becoming lost in the machine. Axl needs more fiber in his album making process. All bran is good. Eat a bowl before bed, wake up with an urgent need.

no, there are already enough people calling Axl's music shit ;)

really he said that?

Those people still sport questionable haircuts. ;)

really he said that?

I don't get it. This is what it must feel like to read one of my posts.

I wonder if Bucket has any more songs on CD II. Freese said there were a few more that he wrote other than Chi Dem.

really he said that?

I wonder if Bucket has any more songs on CD II. Freese said there were a few more that he wrote other than Chi Dem.

He wrote 3 or 4 songs (one of them is Chinese Democracy) and Axl put them on the AAA list. Freese doesn't seem like a guy that would give enough fucks to lie about such a thing.

Btw: reading your posts has deteriorated my mental health.

Edited by Rovim

really he said that?

He wrote 3 or 4 songs (one of them is Chinese Democracy) and Axl put them on the AAA list. Freese doesn't seem like a guy that would give enough fucks to lie about such a thing.

Maybe Axl will use a Freese rocker for CD II, III and IV.

Maybe Freese wrote Jackie Chan?

really he said that?

That would be pretty cool. "Who wrote Jackie Chan?" don't know, don't care. You can't ask Axl anything.

This guy could've created some sublime stuff with Axl. Then again we've been thru this before and possibly will again. Maybe he'll stay though and come up with more stuff, there's no chance anyone can convince Axl except himself, no matter the potential he's wasted over the last ten years.

This guy could've created some sublime stuff with Axl. Then again we've been thru this before and possibly will again. Maybe he'll stay though and come up with more stuff, there's no chance anyone can convince Axl except himself, no matter the potential he's wasted over the last ten years.

Maybe he'll stay and come up with more stuff with a lot of potential that Axl can reject as well.

I'd rather have him coming up with new stuff whilst still in the band with a smidgen of possibility King Axl will grab some sanity and perspective, BBF can always unleash it on his solo records after another rant/tantrum then come back and the merry cycle starts again.

I'd rather have him coming up with new stuff whilst still in the band with a smidgen of possibility King Axl will grab some sanity and perspective, BBF can always unleash it on his solo records after another rant/tantrum then come back and the merry cycle starts again.

Agreed. But it's been 8 years already...Axl probably has a lot of Bucket/Robin material that is finished or close to it. Then you have DJ and his 12 songs that he said Axl heard and liked. Not to mention Axl requested DJ to record Ballad Of Death. He shows interest in what DJ is doing it seems, but not Bumble.

I was at the Klub in Paris when he played this and a few other demos.

He said they were all originally intended for GnR.

Then it's not a huge loss, imho

This song could have potential, but needs more input from other musicians

You mean... a bunch of musicians all working together, in the same room, at the same time? I think...I think you're talking about a BAND! fuck outta here with your fucked up ideas. You're not right in the head. Seek help.

• Like 2

So Bumblefoot's Bee Hive will come out, and then a year later Axl will call him up and say, "I think I might be able to work on that song Argentinian Tango".

I doubt that Axl even heard his bandmates other projects (except maybe Pitman)

Every chance was given for Axl to make something of new GNR, what more could he possibly need or want in terms of personnel, resources and huge gigs... except inspiration of course.

breath and voice

(and ditch TB :shrugs: )

really he said that?

That would be pretty cool. "Who wrote Jackie Chan?" don't know, don't care. You can't ask Axl anything.

I'm guess Axl wrote The General and Atlas Shrugged.

really he said that?

I'm guess Axl wrote The General and Atlas Shrugged.

I thought Brain wrote The General. I think he said that in some interview.