Anyone remember Argentinian Tango? It's on Ron's next album.

was it slated to be released on a gnr album?

Obviously not, because Axl. But I'm pretty sure at 2:35 he says something about how this is where Axl comes in. And he even imitates him a bit. Indicates pretty clearly that Ron would have liked to release it with Guns. Unless I'm completely mishearing what he's saying there.

Edited by magisme

It has potential to be great BBF song, at least on the level of his previous work. But I'd rather see what Axl and Dj can do rather than hearing this as a GN'R song, so I'm quite glad about Ron putting his stuff on a solo album so he can let other the other guys (who are truly commited with GN'R as a main project) write for CD II or whatever.

It has potential to be great BBF song, at least on the level of his previous work. But I'd rather see what Axl and Dj can do rather than hearing this as a GN'R song, so I'm quite glad about Ron putting his stuff on a solo album so he can let other the other guys (who are truly commited with GN'R as a main project) write for CD II or whatever.

I'm betting on "whatever."

• Like 1

That seems to seal the deal.

CD II will be predominantly CD-era material. Ron has Snakepit'd Axl. I doubt Dj will put out his songs he wrote for Axl on a solo project. Loyalty for the Demented. Hashtag I guess, what the fuck does # mean by the way. I thought it was the symbol for number like #3, #a word what does that mean?