What is Slash's most well known post-VR song?

bacardimayne

Probably true and makes sense, those songs had videos. I saw the Slither one, it was like a Motely Crue video or something.

Slash on the Super Bowl was probably the last the mainstream heard of Slash before the HOF.

I thought Beautiful Dangers had a video and single?

Probably true and makes sense, those songs had videos. I saw the Slither one, it was like a Motely Crue video or something.

Slash on the Super Bowl was probably the last the mainstream heard of Slash before the HOF.

Yeah, watched it on E! by accident, they were pumped as fuck and talked about it for at least 40 seconds cause Fergie and shit. It didn't do too well though.

Yeah, watched it on E! by accident, they were pumped as fuck and talked about it for at least 40 seconds cause Fergie and shit. It didn't do too well though.

Slash also did a song with Rihanna which was on R Rated, I think it was called Rock Star 101 ft Slash. That must be the most exposure Slash has got to the mainstream.

Slash also did a song with Rihanna which was on R Rated, I think it was called Rock Star 101 ft Slash. That must be the most exposure Slash has got to the mainstream.

Slash is a cool prop if your ass is famous, and you know how to shake it.

Is Anastasia really that well known? Did it get played on the radio at all? All I remember was You're a Lie and Standing in the Sun getting a bit of rotation.

Not really, no.

Anastasia got decent radio play around here, but not nearly as much as By The Sword or You're a Lie. None of them get played any more except You're a Lie occasionally.

As far as Axl's biggest song since the break up and recreation of GnR, I'd guess Better.

IRS was really popular around the 2006 radio leak, and better was a a pretty popular american radio song. worldwide however... there hasn't been a single. VR was Slash's last big hitter, Slither and fall to pieces being the only two you might hear outside of America.