U2 'Songs of Innocence' Album // iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015 Discussion

Black Sabbath

The point is she sells herself short by showcasing the skank side of her. Obviously it was ok'd by U2 because hey it's her Gaganess and she looked like Gaga. She'd get so much more respect if she'd just let her talent do the talking and dress with class. This walking out there in basically bra and panties with high heels is so lame. Especially to sing a song like Ordinary Love. It's not like she went out there to join them for Mysterious Ways and dance or something. She was there to sit at the piano. Dress for the occasion. Instead though she put on her skank uniform as always.

It's just one of those things you expect from Gaga, whether it's an appropriate time or not :P would be like Bono doing a concert without glasses on

(he should swap to Fly glasses during the second set during shows this tour though, would make sense for Even Better Than the Real Thing/Mysterious Ways after Invisible)

So atu2.com threw a fan party tonight at the Cutting Room in New York with a U2 cover band. But you know The Edge and Adam Clayton decide to show up and perform Out of Control and Where the Streets Have No Name. Fucking awesome!

CLH7kKyXAAAqeiS.jpg

CLH--7nUMAAiWyE.jpg

11800302_10154099085556686_4552341919726

Edited by Bono
  • Like 3

Anyone know where the band is staying for the MSG run? I'm at a nice enough hotel in north Jersey right now, and there's an absolute army of tour busses everywhere. U2 are the only big gig anywhere nearby right now...

I don't know but from the pictures on their instagram I don't think they are staying in Manhattan.

Anyone know where the band is staying for the MSG run? I'm at a nice enough hotel in north Jersey right now, and there's an absolute army of tour busses everywhere. U2 are the only big gig anywhere nearby right now...

I don't know but from the pictures on their instagram I don't think they are staying in Manhattan.

You know a ton more about U2 than I do. I know lots of bands have hotel brands that they tend to stick with - any chance U2 tend to go with a particular chain?

You know a ton more about U2 than I do. I know lots of bands have hotel brands that they tend to stick with - any chance U2 tend to go with a particular chain?

I'm not that kind of fan to be honest haha. I don't even know any of their birthdays so....

• Like 1

Tweeted back and forth with Trunk and getting some feedback from his followers. I'm crossing my fingers really hard for U2. I have the bar exam tomorrow but don't leave until Friday. If the busses are still here tomorrow, I'm gonna sit in the lobby late tomorrow night and see if anyone fun turns up :P

B_S if you see them again tomorrow, ask me if they're staying here and tell em to come say hi! :P

I know Bono's birthday, but that's it :tongue2:

Psycho fan! :P

Hoping to get tickets for Friday, but the cheapest one are over $250 currently. Crazy.

Dude if you don't go to at least one of these 8 shows in NYC after all this talk I'm gonna start to believe you were all talk and never really wanted to go in the first place haha. Just buy a ticket man! It's worth it.

Plus Friday is the last show of the North American tour. They won't play another one for a month and it will be in Europe. Just get yourself into the building!

Edited by Bono
  • Like 2

I know Bono's birthday, but that's it :tongue2:

Psycho fan! :P

Hoping to get tickets for Friday, but the cheapest one are over $250 currently. Crazy.

Dude if you don't go to at least one of these 8 shows in NYC after all this talk I'm gonna start to believe you were all talk and never really wanted to go in the first place haha. Just buy a ticket man! It's worth it.

Plus Friday is the last show of the North American tour. They won't play another one for a month and it will be in Europe. Just get yourself into the building!

Dude I want to! Haha But that price is way to high for me to justify driving nearly 5 hours for nosebleeds. Hoping to get something decent!

I honestly think you waited too long dude. You're not gonna find anything cheaper between now and Friday especially given how amazing this tour has been and the fact it's a Friday night, in NYC and the last show of the NA tour. You're gonna pay BIG bucks if you wanna be at the show regardless of where your seats are.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I doubt it. :shrugs:

Well they weren't exactly cheap on stubhub to begin with, but I definitely should have bought GA tickets months ago when they were like $150, so it's my own fault :(

But maybe I'll get the U2 membership, that way whenever they come around again I'll have a better chance at getting the tickets I want.

Yeah, I was really trying to make one of these shows as well but it looks like I'm screwed too at this point. Couldn't spend $300 on a seat, and even $120 for decent seats were a bit more than I could take, seeing as I've seen them before. Kind of regretting it now but that was still more than I wanted to spend. I had hoped with like 8 shows there would be an abundance of tickets but it seems to be the other way around. And they are too big a band to scalp with the risk of fakes.

Was gonna try for tonight or tomorrow then got called into work tonight so thats a blown opportunity. I still have tomorrow, but as has been mentioned, last NY date, last date of the US leg, I don't see that turning out well. Does anyone have any tips for drops? I hear they've been sparse and I can really only afford the $85 GAs, or a seat at that price or lower which I feel is a lost cause. If I miss them, I miss them, but it sucks cause I JUST got into a U2 phase this past week and would love to cap that with a show.