U2 'Songs of Innocence' Album // iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015 Discussion

Black Sabbath

U2 scooping all the money and the attendance in the big east coast areas. From the Billboard Boxscore. Nice to see all of their shows sell out and make tons of money, after hearing, I think, the rumors that the shows weren't selling at the rate that they like.

1 U2 Madison Square Garden New York, N.Y. July 18-19, 22-23, 26-27, 30-31, 2015 $19,474,285 149,942 / 149,942 8 / 8 $275, $30 Live Nation Global Touring

2 U2 TD Garden Boston, Mass. July 10-11, 14-15, 2015 $8,469,855 68,183 / 68,183 4 / 4 $275, $30 Live Nation Global Touring

Edited by Anguyen92

• 3 weeks later...

Album's already gonna be a year old in a few weeks :blink:

Seems like a lifetime ago that people went insane with rage for having the album "forced" on them. In my opinion people should've just been grateful they got it. Easily thier best album since Achtung Baby in my opinion and I still listen to it at least every 2 days since it's release.

Well they added Zooropa which is cool but moved Where the Streets Have No Name into the main set which is a mistake in my opinion, given what the "encore" was filled with. I was honestly expecting them to switch things up much more than this. Apparently the crowd was unbelievable tonight but the set list for me sitting at home leaves a lot to be desired just because it's basically the same identical set they played in North America. Aside from alternating Out of COntrol, The Electric Co. Gloria and Two Hearts Beat as One in the 32 spot it seems the firts 13 songs of the set will just stay in that identical order. I don't like City of Blinding Lights opening the encore. It just falls flat at all the shows I've been to. Anyways the tour rolls on.

Pala Alpitour - Torino, Italy - September 4, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------

01 - The Miracle of Joey Ramone

02 - The Electric Co. - (Send in the Clowns / I Can See for Miles / Two Hearts Beat as One snippets)

03 - Vertigo - (God Save the Queen snippet)

04 - I Will Follow

05 - Iris

06 - Cedarwood Road

07 - Song for Someone

08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday - (When Johnny Comes Marching Home snippet)

09 - Raised by Wolves

10 - Until the End of the World

---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly remix video ----------

11 - Invisible

12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing

13 - Mysterious Ways

14 - Elevation

15 - Ordinary Love

16 - Every Breaking Wave

17 - October

18 - Bullet the Blue Sky

19 - Zooropa

20 - Where the Streets Have No Name (California snippet)

21 - Pride

22 - With or Without You

---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------

23 - City of Blinding Lights

24 - Beautiful Day (I Remember You snippet)

25 - Mother and Child Reunion

26 - One (Invisible snippet)

• 2 weeks later...
Gotta say it's really disappointing how stagnant their set list has become. Aside from song #2, songs 1-10 do not change. The encore in my opinion is incredibly lackluster and the second half of the show is almost set in stone minus a minor change here and there. Zoo Station for example last night so.... It's like they aren't even trying now.

Sep 24th - Berlin, Germany - O2 World

-------- People Have the Power --------

01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

02 - Out of Control

03 - Vertigo

04 - I Will Follow

05 - Iris

06 - Cedarwood Road

07 - Song For Someone

08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

09 - Raised By Wolves

10 - Until The End Of The World

-------- Intermission (The Fly) --------

11 - Invisible

12 - Even Better Than The Real Thing

13 - Zoo Station

14 - Mysterious Ways

15 - Elevation

16 - Every Breaking Wave

17 - October

18 - Bullet The Blue Sky

19 - Zooropa

20 - Where The Streets Have No Name

21 - Pride

22 - With Or Without You

-------- Encore (Stephen Hawking video) --------

23 - City Of Blinding Lights

24 - Beautiful Day

25 - One

U2 scooping all the money and the attendance in the big east coast areas. From the Billboard Boxscore. Nice to see all of their shows sell out and make tons of money, after hearing, I think, the rumors that the shows weren't selling at the rate that they like.

1 U2 Madison Square Garden New York, N.Y. July 18-19, 22-23, 26-27, 30-31, 2015 $19,474,285 149,942 / 149,942 8 / 8 $275, $30 Live Nation Global Touring

2 U2 TD Garden Boston, Mass. July 10-11, 14-15, 2015 $8,469,855 68,183 / 68,183 4 / 4 $275, $30 Live Nation Global Touring

Damn. Those are outstanding numbers.

These guys are so stupid to ignore their two best albums (Zooropa and Pop). But yeah let them play Beautiful Day for the nth time to make casual fans happy. :(

It really makes zero sense. They've completely ignored POP the last two tours and the last two tours have been tailor made production wise to feature those songs. It's actually idiotic that they refuse to even play Discotheque. As for Zooropa yeah all they are doing is playing some small sample of Zooropa but big deal. They played the entire song on the 360 tour. It blows the minds of all U2 fans why they blatantly ignore these albums despite the fans desire to hear the songs.

Also the fact the band refuses to play Acrobat is baffling. It's always the #1 song that fans want to hear played live. they know it but refuse to acknoledge it. It's just weird really.

Damn. Those are outstanding numbers.

Yeah the entire tour sold out. It didn't sell out in 5 minutes though so I guess that's the issue about "slow ticket sales"

Edited by Bono

• 2 weeks later...

U2 are fuckin horrid. I hate this band with a passion. Bono is a lefty cunt.

Youre fucking horrid. The fact you come into a thread dedicated to a band you don't like makes you pathetic. Are you that fucking bored dude.