Teacher thread

AxlsMainMan

Female student: Mr. magisme, you should come to the gym at night.

Mr. magisme: Why?

Female student: So you can work me out. [group of girls giggling]

Mr. magisme: :mellow:

Probably the only thing my students pull on me that I don't know how to handle.

What would you say if one of your students found your mygnr account?

I have no idea how to handle that either, so I just act like I'm dumb and don't pick up on the obvious flirting. :lol: I don't really mind it as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

• Like 1

I have no idea how to handle that either, so I just act like I'm dumb and don't pick up on the obvious flirting. :lol: I don't really mind it as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

That's been my strategy too.

Didn't you say you're a kindergarten teacher?
  • Like 1

I had a drop dead gorgeous Spanish student in a mini skirt pull a Sharon Stone on me in a lecture hall one time.

It was a little like this, as was my reaction :lol:

I've also bumped into a lot of my female students in niteclubs when they're drunk. They try to drag me onto the dancefloor which is always hilarious when they run into me the following Monday morning in college. I just laugh :lol:

It just dawned on me that I was a teacher @ the R.A.P Academy when I was 17/18.

They had me teaching live performance and I tried to introduce live beats. (I got musician buddies of mine to come down and help me with that). This really really talented drummer girl who was a couple of years older than me from secondary school and this guitarist/music teacher friend who was like 45.

http://www.rap.uk.com/index.php/rap-academy

Me and the founder's wife were the only 2 Caucasians there and we would be fully booked attracting complaints because turn out was 70 to 80 kids per week' and the people there didn't like all these kids showing up and hanging out.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Didn't you say you're a kindergarten teacher?

As of recently, but my teaching degree and majority of experience is with high school students.

I had a drop dead gorgeous Spanish student in a mini skirt pull a Sharon Stone on me in a lecture hall one time.

It was a little like this, as was my reaction :lol:

I've also bumped into a lot of my female students in niteclubs when they're drunk. They try to drag me onto the dancefloor which is always hilarious when they run into me the following Monday morning in college. I just laugh :lol:

Sounds like you should change your name to Facefucker.
  • Like 1

One of the teachers at my work is preggers, and since she won't be around much it looks like I'm up for a 50% teaching position. :)

Congrats! On the job, I mean. Unless you had anything to do with it, in that case it would be a drastic way of making sure you have a job.

• Like 1

I got the job. I'll be teaching Norwegian and Religion (which also includes humanism, atheism, etc., in case anyone wondered if I've found Jesus). It's gonna be a lot of hard work these next few months, with both college and a steady teaching position, but I'll make it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Congrats, but that literally made me LOL.

Edited by Lio

I got the job. I'll be teaching Norwegian and Religion (which also includes humanism, atheism, etc., in case anyone wondered if I've found Jesus). It's gonna be a lot of hard work these next few months, with both college and a steady teaching position, but I'll make it.

Kiss your weekends goodbye, Sir.

You teaching religion. You have to admit that is rather funny. I think you should teach them about ALL religions, ie don't forget the unicorn.

Nah, this is a professional setting, so of course I'll be objective ;) The subject doesn't just deal with religion - it also deals with ethics and stuff as well.

Kiss your weekends goodbye, Sir.

I'll get paid a lot more, though. ;)

• Like 1

You teaching religion. You have to admit that is rather funny. I think you should teach them about ALL religions, ie don't forget the unicorn.

Nah, this is a professional setting, so of course I'll be objective ;) The subject doesn't just deal with religion - it also deals with ethics and stuff as well.

Will you be teaching sex education too ? We got that during religion.

Will you be teaching sex education too ? We got that during religion.

Sex ed is a part of Science here, as it should be. :)

Sex ed is a part of Science here, as it should be. :)

Right, probably had it in biology too... In religion, it was more about sex in the sense of relationships, love... not the purely biological aspects. I remember we were asked to write all kinds of words on the blackboard we had for male and female genitals. When suddenly the principal (priest) entered. :lol: That was fun.

Congrats, boss.

• Like 1