Axls gettin rid of a little chunck of property.

I agree with the poster that said its a lot for 12 mil. Obviously 12 million is nothing to sneaze at, but a house and land like this in Cali? I would think 20 mil at least. Hell the race track alone has to be worth 200~500 thousand, just for the track. When you add the buildings and everything else, shit. The house is awesome yes, but its not like OMG amazing. 6 bedrooms, 7 baths but probably enough space for at least 10 bedrooms. The house itself is probably worth at least 5 million, but the land... I'm shocked thats not worth more....

• Like 1

Wasn't there a story of him renting a swanky apartment in New York and never once set foot in it but paid everything on time lol, if he's got that much cash why does he need to keep touring the same thing, he can afford a couple risks and I doubt the stuff he works on will be anything but intriguing at the very least, I even think Scraped is a decent track once it gets going.

Edited by RandallFlagg
  • Like 1

Wasn't there a story of him renting a swanky apartment in New York and never once set foot in it but paid everything on time lol, if he's got that much cash why does he need to keep touring the same thing, he can afford a couple risks and I doubt the stuff he works on will be anything but intriguing at the very least, I even think Scraped is a decent track once it gets going.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/12/what-happened-when-axl-rose-rented-my-apartment.html

What Happened When Axl Rose Rented My Apartment

• Like 1