Axls gettin rid of a little chunck of property.

I bet he bought it, waited for the price to rise then sold it.

There you go folks, that's what Axl was really doing all those years you thought he was working on CD, he was actually wheelin and dealin in real estate.

:lol:

I think you might be onto something here. And with that money he financed Chinese Democracy. Not a bright idea after all.

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 1

I can't imagine the amount of money that passes through Axl's bank account. His royalties must be off the charts. Seeing stuff like this makes me realize why he has little to no motivation to make music. If I had his funds I would sit around and be as lazy as possible.

Not trying to make an excuse for him, but when I view Axl as an artist I get frustrated that he doesn't release more music, but when I view Axl as a rich multi millionaire then I see why the motivation might be lost.

• Like 1

That place is quite spectacular. It's beautiful but also very isolated. The views are breathtaking because it's basically in the middle of nowhere. It's a lot of house and property for a single guy . I can't imagine what it costs to maintain something like that. With all the facilities it has, unless it's being used as a working ranch, there's really just too much space.

He certainly has a fondness for properties up high with a 360 degree view.

It's the best way to spot Slash coming from afar :lol:

In that case he needs a moat, some slit windows for burning arrows and a turret for boiling oil.

Thankfully he already has a dragon sorted. Rare breed. From Brazil.

Nice place. Must be nice to live like a king. Especially when you came from basically nothing, so you can appreciate it more compared to a rich kid or whatever.

What if you're a nerdy little Brazilian that starts at nothing but your mommy manipulates one of the biggest rock stars on the planet into giving you a free ride? Can you appreciate it then?
  • Like 1

Nice place. Must be nice to live like a king. Especially when you came from basically nothing, so you can appreciate it more compared to a rich kid or whatever.

What if you're a nerdy little Brazilian that starts at nothing but your mommy manipulates one of the biggest rock stars on the planet into giving you a free ride? Can you appreciate it then?

How the fuck should I know? that was not the scenario I've presented. (I'm glad you're not dead)

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

How the fuck should I know? that was not the scenario I've presented. (I'm glad you're not dead)

I guess you wouldn't. I'll have to find myself a Brazillian nerd that's been in that situation I guess.

Thanks. I'm glad I'm not dead too.

• Like 1

why do we hear just now that he had this property as he sold it more than 10 years ago...

Yeah! Why didn't he just come to the forum when he still owned it and give us the address!

It's probably bad enough people know where the Malibu house is. Watching videos and seeing pictures of folks hanging around the entrance is creepy.