November Rain demo

Axl should've made the outro on the studio version all piano too!

Terrible suggestion.

The song needed that outro. A way to embrace the end of that tragic story. A powerful way to end an incredible ballad. I mean, imagine Axl screaming "don't you think that you need somebody, don't you think that you need someone!" with piano only. Too weak and flat.

• Like 2

Terrible suggestion.

The song needed that outro. A way to embrace the end of that tragic story. A powerful way to end an incredible ballad. I mean, imagine Axl screaming "don't you think that you need somebody, don't you think that you need someone!" with piano only. Too weak and flat.

Agreed. The outro (as it is) is the best past of NR imo.

Terrible suggestion.

If it was piano only during the outro, I wouldn't want any vocals. Edited by Trin9498

Terrible suggestion.

If it was piano only during the outro, I wouldn't want any vocals.

lol even worse

I don't know, I respect your opinion but November Rain is perfect as it is, and as much as I love the piano parts, I don't think the outro would have worked without vocals and guitar parts.

I remember reading about the forthcoming UYI.. and something was said to the extent " Axl's 18 minute song called November Rain."

This one song was the one I anticipated the most of all the rumours for UYI.

in that respect its probably akin to "the General" in this era.