What if Axl and Stephanie stayed together?

ericy210

Axl was ready to quit singing and start a family according to Beta. We probably wouldn't have heard from him ever again.

Apparently he had enough money to live comfortably the remainder of his life.

Starting a family and have a career as a singer in one of the biggest bands in the world are not mutually exclusive :shrugs:

I dont think they would have lasted much longer than they did, but it would have been key for Steph to get pregnant with Axl's kid and now THAT would have been a turning point in Axl's life.

Not sure if TB would be there or not, but certainly wouldn't have such important role in Axl's life and that would have made the difference with the rest.

It is really sad he couldn't overcome that shitty relationship... And I can't believe no one around him has helped him with that. TB didn't help at all. They worked to become a replacement of his family instead of encouraging him to build a family of his own.

I find it funny that people here go on and on about Stephanie, is it because it's the only gf of Axl people know about? Also, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Get a life.

Are you a GN'R fan? because you sound like a fake....

No, of course she's not the only Axl's gf people know about, but she's one of the most popular: she was a top model in the 90's, Axl wrote several songs about her, she appears in the most famous GN'R videos and basically, she was all over the place when GN'R were on their prime.

*True Story. Silly questions real fans have to answer. Tough job to be a GN'R fan.

Edited by tinyrobot

Axl was ready to quit singing and start a family according to Beta. We probably wouldn't have heard from him ever again.

Apparently he had enough money to live comfortably the remainder of his life.

Starting a family and have a career as a singer in one of the biggest bands in the world are not mutually exclusive :shrugs:

Idk Beta said he was happy with Stephanie and Axl figured he had saved enough money to not have to perform anymore. Or something along the lines of living a more private life away from singing.

Maybe I'm wrong it's an old early 2000 interview.

this topic could be the worst one in the history of mygnr

however, i will emphasize in having thoughts of what could have been with previous gf's

in fact the only way to move on is to actually move on - which mr rose needs to do

Sorry, wish there was more to talk about

yeah

can the moderators delete this thread

it will help with axls rehabilitiation of moving FORWARD

fucking topic

What if Axl didnt beat her? What if Axl never was mind fucked by TB? What if GnR never broke up?

What if Izzy didn't go weird and Gilby never joined GNR?

Oh come on man... how ignorant can you be? it's all Axl's fault!