the 10 BEST Guns N' Roses SONGS

rollingstone.com online readers poll has theirs with 3. estranged 2. sweet child 1. November rain

and here's pockets 10 BEST GUNS N' ROSES SONGS

1. This I Love

2. Better

3. TWAT

4. Estranged

5. November Rain

6. Prostitute

7. Sweet Child O Mine

8. If The World

9. Chinese Democracy

10. Welcome to the Jungle

my 10 BEST GNR SONGS features 4 ROBIN SONGS, 4 BUCKETHEAD SONGS (TWAT and Chinese Democracy song is BOTH a ROBIN N' BUCKET SONG), and 4 SLASH SONGS

Hi Queenie! I see you're finally back out of the woodwork and back up to your old trollings and public Robin Finck intimate fantasies. :D

• Like 1

rollingstone.com online readers poll has theirs with 3. estranged 2. sweet child 1. November rain

1. This I Love

2. Better

3. TWAT

4. Estranged

5. November Rain

6. Prostitute

7. Sweet Child O Mine

8. If The World

9. Chinese Democracy

my 10 BEST GNR SONGS features 4 ROBIN SONGS, 4 BUCKETHEAD SONGS (TWAT and Chinese Democracy song is BOTH a ROBIN N' BUCKET SONG), and 4 SLASH SONGS

Hi Queenie! I see you're finally back out of the woodwork and back up to your old trollings and public Robin Finck intimate fantasies. :D

That was it. I forgot who she was before finck6, and it was queenie. Thanks for that man. :)

1. This I Love

2. Better

3. TWAT

4. Estranged

5. November Rain

6. Prostitute

7. Sweet Child O Mine

8. If The World

9. Chinese Democracy

That was it. I forgot who she was before finck6, and it was queenie. Thanks for that man. :)

She told me she had a beard. :max: