the 10 BEST Guns N' Roses SONGS

rollingstone.com online readers poll has theirs with 3. estranged 2. sweet child 1. November rain

and here's pockets 10 BEST GUNS N' ROSES SONGS

1. This I Love

2. Better

3. TWAT

4. Estranged

5. November Rain

6. Prostitute

7. Sweet Child O Mine

8. If The World

9. Chinese Democracy

10. Welcome to the Jungle

my 10 BEST GNR SONGS features 4 ROBIN SONGS, 4 BUCKETHEAD SONGS (TWAT and Chinese Democracy song is BOTH a ROBIN N' BUCKET SONG), and 4 SLASH SONGS

Edited by pockets

dieseldaisy robin n bucket is guns n roses and my top 3 best gnr songs of all time from 1985-2014 is 3. twat (robin n bucket) 2. better (robin) 1. til (robin)

and I don't include slash gnr songs in my top 3 because robin gnr songs are better better than slash gnr songs

dieseldaisy robin n bucket is guns n roses and my top 3 best gnr songs of all time from 1985-2014 is 3. twat (robin n bucket) 2. better (robin) 1. til (robin)

and I don't include slash gnr songs in my top 3 because robin gnr songs are better better than slash gnr songs

haha,

I have exposed the cupcake haha.

• Like 1

I feel passionately about 3. TWAT 2. Better and 1. TIL as my top 3 BEST GNR songs - Axl, Robin, and Buckethead take these songs to a whole nother gnr level slash gnr could never dream of doing

finck6-

I don't see the world going crazy about those songs, I do see people still caring about songs like WTTJ, Paradise City, SCOM or November Rain. You know, songs that have Slash's input. Why is that? Weird, considering TWAT, Better and TIL are songs Slash could never dream of doing.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

They change all the time

But here are the 10 that stay almost constantly in my playlist

1. Estranged
2. It's so easy
3. Rocket Queen
4. You could be mine
5. Better
6. Prostitute
7. There was a time
8. Locomotive
9. Civil War