Merch on GNR website

I was looking for a shirt to buy from the oficial website and I was shocked about how expensive things are there. Like a T-Shirt with just "GUNS N' ROSES" written in the middle cost $40.

Plus with the shippment its like $56 to me.
Can someone explain why is so god damn expensive?

Dude I'd never order from the GNR site. You'd get it like 3 years later- and it'd be the wrong shirt and size

Does anyone remember the T Shirt fiasco a few years ago when they shipped AfD shirts instead of "exclusive" ones to fan club members?

Dude I'd never order from the GNR site. You'd get it like 3 years later- and it'd be the wrong shirt and size

Does anyone remember the T Shirt fiasco a few years ago when they shipped AfD shirts instead of "exclusive" ones to fan club members?

I remember that. They ended up sending the correct ones afterwards so everyone received a free t-shirt because of that mix-up. Lucky!

I was looking for a shirt to buy from the oficial website and I was shocked about how expensive things are there. Like a T-Shirt with just "GUNS N' ROSES" written in the middle cost $40.

Plus with the shippment its like $56 to me.

Can someone explain why is so god damn expensive?

Cuz Axl fucked up his own BRANDNAME and the South American sold out tours (and the Vegas shows) is not enough to cover his "bills" (aka Team Brazil)

Oh and btw this is capitalism at it's "finest and truest form"

so enjoy

(sarcasm)

I remember that. They ended up sending the correct ones afterwards so everyone received a free t-shirt because of that mix-up. Lucky!

even their t-shirt's are late :lol:

fucked up band, fucked up album, fucked up liner notes,fucked up t-shirts

It's a great time to be a GNR fan :headbang:

Edited by Motivation
  • Like 1

You can get tons of GNR stuff on ebay and it's not too expensive.

Hot Topic has a few new shirts too. I just got one last week.

The band shirts today sold at concerts are mostly $35 and up, but last wee at the BVB show, their shirts were only $25 which is cheap these days.