The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

3 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Cagey? Dude, it's not like I let anyone know about my possessiveness. 

And maybe I will. Sometime when I'm really fucking drunk. Now I gotta go to work tho. Fuck.

Yeah, uh, neeeeever a good idea to approach these things when you're drunk, see, thats where you get into vase wrapping territory and no one enjoys that except the person filming it for youtube.  And it's not possessive to heard your guy has been fuckin' around and you feel fucked up about it.

Edited by Len Cnut

19 hours ago, john lennon said:

hi how do i convince myself i don't own other people that is how the fuck do i stop worrying about some dude i fuck fucking other people when i'm not around thanks

is this like a friends with benefits thing? or more and if so more just to you or to both of you?

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is this like a friends with benefits thing? or more and if so more just to you or to both of you?

Problem is I don't know, you know? And I can't get myself to bring it up either because what if things get weird? 

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, uh, neeeeever a good idea to approach these things when you're drunk, see, thats where you get into vase wrapping territory and no one enjoys that except the person filming it for youtube.  And it's not possessive to heard your guy has been fuckin' around and you feel fucked up about it.

Well first off I'm always drunk and second I don't exactly own him, do I? 

1 minute ago, john lennon said:

Problem is I don't know, you know? And I can't get myself to bring it up either because what if things get weird? 

Well first off I'm always drunk and second I don't exactly own him, do I? 

No but you dont have to be someones owner to be concerned about the fact that they're cheating on you in a relationship, even if you're married you dont own em.

taking a leap in a relationship is so hard ( well for me anyway )

i had a guy friend who used to brag to me he had a friends w/benefits relationship but they went out on dates, he went over to her house for dinner, things i don't consider a friend w/benefits relationship to be :)

do you guys do these kinds of things?

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i had a guy friend who used to brag to me he had a friends w/benefits relationship but they went out on dates, he went over to her house for dinner, things i don't consider a friend w/benefits relationship to be :)

Idk man, depends on? Like, sometimes we'll go to the pub or we'll meet up with his friends or my friends for some party or something, other times we'll just stay in. We don't really do dinners or shit unless you count pizza and pot on the floor ha 

1 minute ago, john lennon said:

Idk man, depends on? Like, sometimes we'll go to the pub or we'll meet up with his friends or my friends for some party or something, other times we'll just stay in. We don't really do dinners or shit unless you count pizza and pot on the floor ha 

if he's taking you to places where his friends are that's a good sign to me at least. does he introduce you as this is my friend, my date or?

are you close enough to any of his friends to ask one of them if he's spoken of the nature of your relationship?

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

if he's taking you to places where his friends are that's a good sign to me at least. does he introduce you as this is my friend, my date or?

are you close enough to any of his friends to ask one of them if he's spoken of the nature of your relationship?

He doesn't really introduce me at all, his friends just go "hi" so I'm like "hey".

Nah.

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I've NEVER have a friend with benefits :lol:  Maybe I'm the biggest cunt in the world or what but I've never fuckin' had that, I'd love it, I'm tailor made for it!  I can get one offs or a girlfriend but i've never had a friend with benefits, i wonder how such dynamics are even established, if i bought that up with any bird I've ever been out with I'd get a heel right up the fuckin' arse and no fuckin' mistake :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, john lennon said:

He doesn't really introduce me at all, his friends just go "hi" so I'm like "hey".

Nah.

yeah that's probably not good anyway. you should ask him directly.

maybe just think on it for a while and when you feel comfortable you can ask.

i can totally relate because something similar happened to me and things ended badly. i never told him how i felt or asked him how he felt. he's the one who got away :(

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I've NEVER have a friend with benefits :lol:  Maybe I'm the biggest cunt in the world or what but I've never fuckin' had that, I'd love it, I'm tailor made for it!  I can get one offs or a girlfriend but i've never had a friend with benefits, i wonder how such dynamics are even established, if i bought that up with any bird I've ever been out with I'd get a heel right up the fuckin' arse and no fuckin' mistake :lol:

i think you ask them over to watch Netflix and that's the code for FWB :P

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think you ask them over to watch Netflix and that's the code for FWB :P

Fuckin'...yknow what, you need to be my fuckin' advisor on this :lol:  Netflix, is that it, is that the code i been missin' out on? :lol:. Just stick the netflix on, put your arm around her and go 'so...since I've stuck a film on for ya can i get it for free from now on?' :lol:. If her brothers kick the fuck out of me I'm blamin' you! :lol: 'the netflix' how fuckin' old do i sound?!?

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Maybe just fuck your friends. I've done that on several occasions. I mean, my friends. Not yours. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuckin'...yknow what, you need to be my fuckin' advisor on this :lol:  Netflix, is that it, is that the code i been missin' out on? :lol:. Just stick the netflix on, put your arm around her and go 'so...since I've stuck a film on for ya can i get it for free from now on?' :lol:. If her brothers kick the fuck out of me I'm blamin' you! :lol: 'the netflix' how fuckin' old do i sound?!?

at least you didn't say on the interweb! :P

yeah i think it has to be a text too! :lol: