The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

13 hours ago, Slash787 said:

1 week ago she moved to England for her studies and since then we are hardly talking.

She's bound to get distracted when she first moves away just give it a bit of time.

Hang about, she didn't move to Croyden did she? You might have lost her for good if that's the case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

She's bound to get distracted when she first moves away just give it a bit of time.

Hang about, she didn't move to Croyden did she? You might have lost her for good if that's the case.

Whereabouts did she move to, if shes local I'm gonna try and pull his bird, tip him over the edge :lol:  Slip into my best suit, borrow the old mans Aston, splash of Creed behind the lugholes, i'll be well away!

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for the replies

I can understand cause its just been a week and it would be hectic for her, she is missing her family and everything is new for her.

Yesterday she did talk normally to me and told how things went in her uni and what did she do.

I had also told her before that now it will be her new life and I understand she will have new friends, but I guess I should also try to Adjust to her time, it was just that before we used to talk everyday for hours and hours and it just became a habit for both of us, but now she is busy and I guess I am kinda over reacting. 

She moved to Nottingham, I will try to go there next year even though the chances are less. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I can understand cause its just been a week and it would be hectic for her, she is missing her family and everything is new for her.

Yesterday she did talk normally to me and told how things went in her uni and what did she do.

I had also told her before that now it will be her new life and I understand she will have new friends, but I guess I should also try to Adjust to her time, it was just that before we used to talk everyday for hours and hours and it just became a habit for both of us, but now she is busy and I guess I am kinda over reacting. 

She moved to Nottingham, I will try to go there next year even though the chances are less. 

One of the violence capitals of England yknow, ol' Shottingham.  I got family up there apparently.  Can i give you some advice?  Dont crowd the girl, relax up a bit, i aint saying dont talk to her but dont come off so needy and emotional, its unbecoming, its birds that are meant to be the emotional ones not blokes.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Interesting fact about Nottingham men outnumber women there, about 2:1 I think the ratio is. It's a quirky stat that's somehow come about. 

• Like 1

No message from her today till now, some goose fair or festival is happening there today, she said she might go there, but she was not sure.

But no message that she went or she will be late or she cannot talk cause she is going there, nothing from her. 

I guess its dumb of me to get attached to someone, but well its hard to just forget someone like that who you basically talked to everyday for hours and hours for 7 years and shared every thing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went on a semi-blind date at the weekend. A girl I'd met showed photos of me to a friend of hers who then asked to get set up with me, when I was asked, I didn't know anything about this lassie but as I'm not exactly flush with offers I thought "What the hell?" and went along.

She was a really nice person and we had some good chat, but I wasn't romantically attracted to her. Now I'm in a situation which I guess is commonplace for people who date more frequently, but is thus far unique in my experience, of trying to move along without anyone getting hurt or let down.

On 10/1/2016 at 10:49 AM, Slash787 said:

No message from her today till now, some goose fair or festival is happening there today, she said she might go there, but she was not sure.

But no message that she went or she will be late or she cannot talk cause she is going there, nothing from her. 

I guess its dumb of me to get attached to someone, but well its hard to just forget someone like that who you basically talked to everyday for hours and hours for 7 years and shared every thing.

it's not dumb at all. seven years is a long time to have that kind of communication.

2 hours ago, Graeme said:

Went on a semi-blind date at the weekend. A girl I'd met showed photos of me to a friend of hers who then asked to get set up with me, when I was asked, I didn't know anything about this lassie but as I'm not exactly flush with offers I thought "What the hell?" and went along.

She was a really nice person and we had some good chat, but I wasn't romantically attracted to her. Now I'm in a situation which I guess is commonplace for people who date more frequently, but is thus far unique in my experience, of trying to move along without anyone getting hurt or let down.

Take the Duncan Bannatyne approach.

"I cannae see a future in it. I'm oot"

11 hours ago, Graeme said:

Was she fit?

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Was she fit?

LOL LOL Len, based on your previous comments, your only criteria for women is if they have an athletic body type! Is she mean to puppies and babies? Who cares, she's fit! Is she a scourge on society? Who cares, she's fit! Does she murder people in their sleep? Who cares, lookit her in those reeboks man! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

LOL LOL Len, based on your previous comments, your only criteria for women is if they have an athletic body type! Is she mean to puppies and babies? Who cares, she's fit! Is she a scourge on society? Who cares, she's fit! Does she murder people in their sleep? Who cares, lookit her in those reeboks man! :lol:

Pretty much, yes :lol:

And fit doesn't necessarily pertain to athleticism, its a slang term to denote sexy, gorgeous etc.  But yeah, look, it aint for me to make moral judgements y'know? :lol:. Personality, an interest in literature and fine arts, all these things are well and good but if she doesnt get your winkie throbbing then its not a lot of good, is it?  I mean I can just see me in bed, mid-stroke, covering her face, looking away and going 'quote me some Proust darlin', quote me some Proust!' :lol:

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Pretty much, yes :lol:

And fit doesn't necessarily pertain to athleticism, its a slang term to denote sexy, gorgeous etc.  But yeah, look, it aint for me to make moral judgements y'know? :lol:. Personality, an interest in literature and fine arts, all these things are well and good but if she doesnt get your winkie throbbing then its not a lot of good, is it?  I mean I can just see me in bed, mid-stroke, covering her face, looking away and going 'quote me some Proust darlin', quote me some Proust!' :lol:

Ohhhh, ok fit is a much broader term there then.

Omg, "covering her face", jeezus, I'm a terrible woman cause I laughed out loud at that one too. :lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Graeme said:

That's clearly subjective, isn't it? Case in point, when I posted a picture of Lonnie Angle in the "celebrities you'd like to shag" thread and you disagreed...

I was asking your opinion Haggis, Papal certification of universally applicable accuracy is not necessary :lol:

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Cuz you know its true :lol:. I mean what would you rather in the sack, a fit but slightly dumb young Axl Rose lookalike or Steve Erkels bubbly and intelligent doppleganger? :lol:

i kinda find Erkel cute. and the actor who played him grew up to be quite attractive IMO.

i wouldn't want to do an Axl look alike cos i want the whole Axl experience. and Axl is far from dumb. 

i guess women are different than men ( or maybe just me. ) i had a big crush on a really hot guy and when he finally asked me out  i was over the moon. but on our date when he started talking  it was such a turn off and when he kissed me it was just blah. 

30 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i kinda find Erkel cute. and the actor who played him grew up to be quite attractive IMO.

i wouldn't want to do an Axl look alike cos i want the whole Axl experience. and Axl is far from dumb. 

i guess women are different than men ( or maybe just me. ) i had a big crush on a really hot guy and when he finally asked me out  i was over the moon. but on our date when he started talking  it was such a turn off and when he kissed me it was just blah. 

Yeah, a pulse and a non-mingin' face is usually the only requirement for me...and the latter standard has been known to drop on occasion :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok you have me curious. i think i know what a minge is so wth is a non-mingin' face? :lol:

minge and mingin' aren't really related, though they share a few letters, if someone or something is mingin' it just means that its rank, disgusting.  A minger is a more precise term for an ugly girl though I've heard some use it against guys but generally it's directed towards a girl.

• Like 1