GNR / Nightrain Official Online Webstore

ZXl64Jo.jpg

This is cringeworthy and anyone who supports it is an idiot.

Worlds most dangerous rock band......,

Axl is all about the music - call him Mr. integrity.......

Annie - is there any shirt that GnR could release where you wouldn't praise it?

If GnR released a shirt that said Michael C Hall sucked or Chris Hemsworth was an idiot.....

Ps - dang, I just actually caught that. Axl signed in as Dexter. So naturally that show would become your favorite.

Gold star for you!

Hey turns out we were able to meet Chris Hemsworth near Rockerfeller Center around MN cuz he was in NYC to host SNL this week to promote his new movie the Heart of the Sea. I really think the Welcome to the Jingle shirt brought me good luck. And I seriously doubt that Axl or Team Brazil would ever call a super talented drop dead gorgeous internationally famous movie star who also happens to be a really nice guy an idiot. If anything they would want to put a GNR song in one of his movies!

I was walking around LA wearing my Welcome to the jingle shirt, I saw Jennifer Lawrence and so many people were around her, but my shirt caught her attention, she walked towards me and said "I will play with your jingle baby".

Man what a day it was, this shirt has really bought me luck.

• Like 1

I was walking around LA wearing my Welcome to the jingle shirt, I saw Jennifer Lawrence and so many people were around her, but my shirt caught her attention, she walked towards me and said "I will play with your jingle baby".

No way. Crazy. Similar thing happened to me.

I was wearing my Jingle shirt and a GnR hat yesterday while walking around Los Angeles.

Kate Upton saw my outfit and took me back to her place for an amazing three way with Alexandra Daddario.

After I left there and was walking to my hotel room, I ran into David Russell. He was so impressed with my shirt he - on the spot - gave me a ten million dollar contract to star in his next movie.....which coincidently also features Jennifer Lawrence.

And I owe it all to being a fan of Axl Rose. The God of my world.

• Like 2

I was wearing my Jingle shirt and a GnR hat yesterday while walking around Los Angeles.

Kate Upton saw my outfit and took me back to her place for an amazing three way with Alexandra Daddario.

After I left there and was walking to my hotel room, I ran into David Russell. He was so impressed with my shirt he - on the spot - gave me a ten million dollar contract to star in his next movie.....which coincidently also features Jennifer Lawrence.

Wait.....so you are that guy Jennifer was talking about, she told me that David Russell was doing stuff with a guy in a hotel room and he was wearing the same shirt as mine, but well you got kate upton and Alexandra Daddario, luck you bro, I hope this shirt brings more good luck in our lives.

• Like 1

Glad you guys are having some awesome fantasies. My experiences were real ?

Our experiences are real.

Axl is the best thing that has ever happened to my life. I owe all my success and happiness to him.

Wait.....so you are that guy Jennifer was talking about, she told me that David Russell was doing stuff with a guy in a hotel room and he was wearing the same shirt as mine, but well you got kate upton and Alexandra Daddario, luck you bro, I hope this shirt brings more good luck in our lives.
To be honest, I had recently written some fan fiction involving Lawrence that she really liked. And I bought 83 copies of Chinese Democracy and handed them out to all my friends and family.

So I think those two things also helped out a little.

Edited by Apollo

I know that none of you guys actually own the Welcome to the Jingle shirt cuz they were only available to Night Train members. Hee hee

Well I am being Brutally Honest here, Axl personally gifted me that shirt.

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 2

I wore my Welcome to the Jingle t-shirt out in the village the other day, and nobody said a thing. Probably because I wore a hoodie and a coat over it. Way too cold to just wear a t-shirt. Every celebrity within a 100 mile radius should have sensed that I was wearing it, though. They should have flocked to the village to compliment me. Just my luck. :(

I wore my Welcome to the Jingle t-shirt out in the village the other day, and nobody said a thing. Probably because I wore a hoodie and a coat over it. Way too cold to just wear a t-shirt. Every celebrity within a 100 mile radius should have sensed that I was wearing it, though. They should have flocked to the village to compliment me. Just my luck. :(

Keep wearing it. Tremendous amounts of luck will soon find you. People will flock to you and want to be your friend.

The power of the jingle.

I know that none of you guys actually own the Welcome to the Jingle shirt cuz they were only available to Night Train members. Hee hee

Well I am being Brutally Honest here, Axl personally gifted me that shirt.
I really think the GnR fan fiction you wrote played a huge part in Axl reaching out to you. Edited by Apollo

Keep wearing it. Tremendous amounts of luck will soon find you. People will flock to you and want to be your friend.

The power of the jingle.

I don't know, Apollo. Maybe I should have also dipped into my savings and bought that $100 polyester pillow and the $150 blankets. Maybe that is the magic combination. They must be really special to cost that much.

The power of the jingle.

I don't know, Apollo. Maybe I should have also dipped into my savings and bought that $100 polyester pillow and the $150 blankets. Maybe that is the magic combination. They must be really special to cost that much.

The more you spend the better a fan you are.