GNR / Nightrain Official Online Webstore

People buying that Blanket and Pillow or even the Pyjama must be Rich or Delusional or super loyal to Axl and TB. Seriously why the hell would you want to spend your money on that shit?

I like band tshirts and all, but seriously the price should be right for it.

I would get a better quality blanket for $20.

..or Brazilian! Have a look on that tweeter feed beneath the advert: full of Portuguese!

Those pyjamas are frighteningly ugly.

I think they're cute and cozy. Perfect for being stuck in the house in a Chicago winter.

Bet you are, ehh, ''on the Nightrain'', the club? You strike me as somebody who would be a member.

Yes I am a proud rider on the nightrain. They even included a pic of me in the lower right hand corner of the Thanksgiving card they made that was posted on the official GNR facebook page. I don't know who to post pics but it's on their facebook. Totally made my day last week to be included. :axl::heart:
You should buy the pajamas for xmas and post a pic on mygnr lol

Got a real Casanova in the house.

• Like 1

People buying that Blanket and Pillow or even the Pyjama must be Rich or Delusional or super loyal to Axl and TB. Seriously why the hell would you want to spend your money on that shit?

..or Brazilian! Have a look on that tweeter feed beneath the advert: full of Portuguese!

I think they're cute and cozy. Perfect for being stuck in the house in a Chicago winter.

Bet you are, ehh, ''on the Nightrain'', the club? You strike me as somebody who would be a member.

Yes I am a proud rider on the nightrain. They even included a pic of me in the lower right hand corner of the Thanksgiving card they made that was posted on the official GNR facebook page. I don't know who to post pics but it's on their facebook. Totally made my day last week to be included. :axl::heart:

Ha ha

You should take notes lmfao.. Poor little apollo Edited by Billsfan

I did order the pajamas. But I don't know how to post pics. It was quite the struggle for me to manage the tiny pic for my profile pic.

Say hi to Columbo for me, i am a big fan

That is Castiel from SUPERNATURAL

Don't know that band, but Columbo is great. "just one more thing..."

I did order the pajamas. But I don't know how to post pics. It was quite the struggle for me to manage the tiny pic for my profile pic.

Say hi to Columbo for me, i am a big fan

That is Castiel from SUPERNATURAL

Don't know that band, but Columbo is great. "just one more thing..."
It's a TV show on the CW

nlbl2v.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HEY! If you pay at least $10, you could possibly win a code that gives you $20 off a $100 pillow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN NOW!

BTW....I saved this pic as "lol_gnr" on my desktop prior to uploading it for posting.

Desperation tactics.

This is one of those things where they still find a way to make me shake my head. It's amazing, but it happens.

The same person who thought $150 blankets and $100 pillows were a good idea was like "HEY! I've got it! Let's ask people to spend at least $10 to sign up so they have a chance to get $30 off a $150 blanket!". Then someone else had to say something like "BRILLIANT! Let's do it!"

How about instead, you price things normally in the first damn place. Then on top of that, offer a discount just because! This stuff is all made en masse and very cheap, so there's still plenty of profit to be made. I'm correct in assuming selling some things at a lower profit margin is better than selling nothing at all, right?

nlbl2v.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HEY! If you pay at least $10, you could possibly win a code that gives you $20 off a $100 pillow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN NOW!

BTW....I saved this pic as "lol_gnr" on my desktop prior to uploading it for posting.

Desperation tactics.

This is one of those things where they still find a way to make me shake my head. It's amazing, but it happens.

The same person who thought $150 blankets and $100 pillows were a good idea was like "HEY! I've got it! Let's ask people to spend at least $10 to sign up so they have a chance to get $30 off a $150 blanket!". Then someone else had to say something like "BRILLIANT! Let's do it!"

How about instead, you price things normally in the first damn place. Then on top of that, offer a discount just because! This stuff is all made en masse and very cheap, so there's still plenty of profit to be made. I'm correct in assuming selling some things at a lower profit margin is better than selling nothing at all, right?

They've lost the plot

Well I am having a great time wearing my Welcone to the Jingle shirt all around NYC. Getting lots of compliments. People on the subway even yell Guns n Roses!

You did not hang around long enough to hear what they shouted after ''Guns N' Roses....'' I take it?

• Like 1

Well I am having a great time wearing my Welcone to the Jingle shirt all around NYC. Getting lots of compliments. People on the subway even yell Guns n Roses!

You did not hang around long enough to hear what they shouted after ''Guns N' Roses....'' I take it?

Darling they are saying great shirt! It's in the 50's here and I have been able to walk around wearing it without a coat.

I think you´re full of shit. But keep it coming. It´s hilarious!!!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: