GNR / Nightrain Official Online Webstore

Guys, Rockabilia.com has the same merch for much much less and is offering a 20% discount code through Monday. Discount code is 5day. They have the new hockey jerseys for $71.99 before the discount and that new army jacket for $51.99. Here is the link: http://www.rockabilia.com/browse/artists-groups/g/guns-n-roses.html?SID=jcoviumjboh7t9uq82t4tc0o22

Since Im not from US I gotta ask...

Do people really pay 25 bucks for that tacky tshirt?! It looks like someone printed it out and it isnt even cool looking.

If it was some fashionable tshirt with great graphics n style probably.. but these half sleeved standard black tshirts that nobody would notice... who pays 25 bucks for that!!!

no the prices they have for the quality they have is outrageous

I'll wait for that army jacket to go on clearance for $100 in like a year or something. $225 is crazy for that, as nice as it is.

Look at my post two posts before yours...that same army jacket is selling on Rockabilia.com for $51.99

Looks like they have their pictures wrong and the Coaches jacket is 51.99, not the Army one. That one is still 134.99 though, cheaper than the other site.

People buying that Blanket and Pillow or even the Pyjama must be Rich or Delusional or super loyal to Axl and TB. Seriously why the hell would you want to spend your money on that shit?

I like band tshirts and all, but seriously the price should be right for it.

I would get a better quality blanket for $20.

People buying that Blanket and Pillow or even the Pyjama must be Rich or Delusional or super loyal to Axl and TB. Seriously why the hell would you want to spend your money on that shit?

Ha Ha. The pajamas are awesome. Don't need any blankets or pillows.

Was in Sainsburys, Holywood (Northern Ireland) today and they were selling a GNR Xmas T-shirt - the AFD cross except they all had Santa hats and there were snowflakes in the background. Bought it for only a tenner! 2015 merchandise as well. Something is definitely happening.

..or Brazilian! Have a look on that tweeter feed beneath the advert: full of Portuguese!

Those pyjamas are frighteningly ugly.

..or Brazilian! Have a look on that tweeter feed beneath the advert: full of Portuguese!

I think they're cute and cozy. Perfect for being stuck in the house in a Chicago winter.

I think they're cute and cozy. Perfect for being stuck in the house in a Chicago winter.

Bet you are, ehh, ''on the Nightrain'', the club? You strike me as somebody who would be a member.

Bet you are, ehh, ''on the Nightrain'', the club? You strike me as somebody who would be a member.

Yes I am a proud rider on the nightrain. They even included a pic of me in the lower right hand corner of the Thanksgiving card they made that was posted on the official GNR facebook page. I don't know who to post pics but it's on their facebook. Totally made my day last week to be included. :axl::heart:

Was in Sainsburys, Holywood (Northern Ireland) today and they were selling a GNR Xmas T-shirt - the AFD cross except they all had Santa hats and there were snowflakes in the background. Bought it for only a tenner! 2015 merchandise as well. Something is definitely happening.

http://direct.asda.com/george/mens/mens-t-shirt-vests/guns-n-roses-christmas-t-shirt/GEM396838,default,pd.html

Edited by nambis

Man I wish I coulda designed them... I'd have done it pro-bono, too. There's some really cool designs floating around out there. The positioning and the color choices aren't great on most of 'em....

88tourtshirt.jpg

That one would be so awesome... except maybe ditch the girl and just have the tour dates and scrawl of GNR was here since it's pretty offensive haha. Something with the Greatest Hits grey color palette would be nice as well.

But you get into the fan club if you buy any of the t-shirts? If it means priority ticket sales for a reunion I might get the 92/93 tour one... even though it has a funny lineup.... skeleton Dizzy Matt and Gilby....

Edited by Ant

So you get into the fan club if you buy any of the t-shirts?

Man I wish I coulda designed them... I'd have done it pro-bono, too. There's some really cool designs floating around out there. The positioning and the color choices aren't great on most of 'em....

88tourtshirt.jpg

That one would be so awesome... except maybe ditch the girl and just have the tour dates and scrawl of GNR was here since it's pretty offensive haha.

I found 2 of those shirts in a vintage tshirt store on Melrose in LA. They were quite pricey, but my friends appreciated the gifts.

So you get into the fan club if you buy any of the t-shirts?

88tourtshirt.jpg

That one would be so awesome... except maybe ditch the girl and just have the tour dates and scrawl of GNR was here since it's pretty offensive haha.

I found 2 of those shirts in a vintage tshirt store on Melrose in LA. They were quite pricey, but my friends appreciated the gifts.

I got my son those shirts a few years ago on ebay.

I missed getting the "welcome to the jingle" shirt, but ordered the sweatshirt today. This will be my Xmas sweatshirt! :)

Yes I am a proud rider on the nightrain. They even included a pic of me in the lower right hand corner of the Thanksgiving card they made that was posted on the official GNR facebook page. I don't know who to post pics but it's on their facebook. Totally made my day last week to be included. :axl::heart:
You should buy the pajamas for xmas and post a pic on mygnr lol