Rock and Roll Army: new album and phone interview Axl [Fake]

I could not translate the whole thing, but it said:We begin this exciting stage with a cover dedicated to the new album by Guns N 'Roses -a edited during 2015, a telephone interview with Axl Rose himself.....

http://rockandrollarmy.com/magazine/magazine/editorial/12488-rock-and-roll-army-magazine-pasara-a-tener-una-edicion-impresa-en-2015.html

I could not translate the whole thing, but it said:We begin this exciting stage with a cover dedicated to the new album by Guns N 'Roses -a edited during 2015, a telephone interview with Axl Rose himself.....

http://rockandrollarmy.com/magazine/magazine/editorial/12488-rock-and-roll-army-magazine-pasara-a-tener-una-edicion-impresa-en-2015.html

Who are these people and why they think Axl will talk to them?

Damned. Now that we're on the issue... I've seen a lot of people mentioning this, but I don't know if it's true... Could Axl really get the Rolling Stone cover in a phone call if wanted to?

Seriously doubt it. Rolling Stone does suck anymore though, so who knows.

Edited by magisme

Damned. Now that we're on the issue... I've seen a lot of people mentioning this, but I don't know if it's true... Could Axl really get the Rolling Stone cover in a phone call if wanted to?

I don't doubt it for that exact same reason. He'd get the cover, but because RS' stock has dropped, not cause his is still so high. He's a divisive figure who most people find at least slightly intriguing. So long as he gave them some good soundbites in the interview - probably something about Slash - he'd get the cover.

I don't doubt it for that exact same reason. He'd get the cover, but because RS' stock has dropped, not cause his is still so high. He's a divisive figure who most people find at least slightly intriguing. So long as he gave them some good soundbites in the interview - probably something about Slash - he'd get the cover.

How many people really give a shit about Axl and Slash these days? It's almost 2015. Not enough that another Bieber or Miley cover wouldn't do just as well and be half the hassle, I don't think.

How many people really give a shit about Axl and Slash these days? It's almost 2015. Not enough that another Bieber or Miley cover wouldn't do just as well and be half the hassle, I don't think.

As far as I know Rolling Stone's main readership is aging 80's/90's kids. It's a magazine on the decline - just like us and all the bands we liked ;)

• Like 1

As far as I know Rolling Stone's main readership is aging 80's/90's kids. It's a magazine on the decline - just like us and all the bands we liked ;)

I just took a look at recent Rolling Stone covers. Seems you're correct. I retract everything. Rolling Stone is even lamer than I thought. :lol:

• Like 1