Worst Axl voice crack of all time

Underhardy

This is an odd topic for a fan forum.

Im not saying we should be htgth. And I've got no problem criticising a show or performance when it happens.

But to make a topic to specifically celebrate past bad vocal spots.....just seems like something we shouldn't do.

True, it's like half the people want Axl to be shot so they've something to moan about

YouTube vids can and do sound completely different from if you're in the arena watching it, yes Axl has weak moments but let's be rite , he's the best frontman in the last 30 years

Im not saying we should be htgth. And I've got no problem criticising a show or performance when it happens.

But to make a topic to specifically celebrate past bad vocal spots.....just seems like something we shouldn't do.

You, as a supporter, should know this thread is really gentle, compared with some others ... :lol:

True!

I think if it was the day or week after a specific show, I'd understand criticism if Axl screwed up or sounded horrible.

But it seems to be pushing the limit of good taste for a fan forum to start a topic that is focusing on a bad song that might have happened five years ago. Kind of like out--of-the-blue blasting an ex-girlfriend on Facebook for something she did six years ago.

Axl and The Beta - we are going on seven years without a follow up to CD. And only one album in the past 20-plus years. Please share new music with your millions of fans and put an end to topics like this one.

True, it's like half the people want Axl to be shot so they've something to moan about

I do not think anyone really needs to shoot him down let alone want it. Axl seems to do most of the shooting himself: in the foot.

YouTube vids can and do sound completely different from if you're in the arena watching it, yes Axl has weak moments but let's be rite , he's the best frontman in the last 30 years

Not true. I have seen Axl in 2010 and 2012 and when he sounded awesome the YouTube videos (and even the videos I made) sounded exactly the same. When Axl sounded like utter shit, the videos reflected that, no more no less.

The "YouTube is out ta get Axl" excuse is old. Surprised there are people who still use it.