ISIS Members execute captured pilot by burning him alive

Satanisk_Slakt

Not nice and peaceful like the Crusades were :lol:

I'm not trying to stick up for these sorry excuses for human beings but when you look at the percentage of the world's population that are Islamic and then look at how many are terrorists I think it puts it in perspective.

• Like 1

did you see the full video of the execution ? i did.

the video shows the destruction caused by the pilot, including the death of many innocent people killed by air strikes.

Edited by supercool

Give me a break, those fuckers (IS) couldn't give a rat's ass about innocent civilians and I'll bet my nuts that they've murdered a lot more innocents in cold blood than their opposition has killed via "collateral damage".

If they are so concerned, why do they hide in civilian areas?

Ah fuck it, blind Freddie knows what the fucking score is.

edit: go look at Syria tube to see how IS care for innocent civilians.

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 3

Vile and horrific -- regardless of perceived motives by SS; I see no harm in him expressing his hate for...... these hateful people.

On topic; ISIS may be not as savvy as I thought, burning alive a man from Jordon doesn't seem the best strategic move IMO.

• Like 1

Vile and horrific -- regardless of perceived motives by SS; I see no harm in him expressing his hate for...... these hateful people.

What if the " savages" would've been gay, could you see a problem with the title that said "homo savagaes"? Maybe if they were white, "White savages" "Male savages"?

I'm 100% sure it wouldn't be cool if the thread said "Black savages" so why is it OK to saymuslim savages? It's counter-productive as hell to express himself that way. Instead of people agreeing with him about this horror, people are instead focusing on the word muslim.

• Like 2

Instead of people agreeing with him about this horror,

air strikes are much more horrific than this execution.

I wasn't aware we were competing for worst in this thread. Should've realized it when the holocaust was mentioned but we all know that didn't really happen.

• Like 1

They're just retards like the Columbine kids or any of those mass shootings, they're just fucked in the head.

What they're doing has fuck all to do with religion.

:facepalm:

they are making a revolution, they are thousands, they really have nothing to do with the columbine kids.

as lenin said, no revolution without some executions.

the french know a lot about that too (1793). :lol:

Edited by supercool