ISIS Members execute captured pilot by burning him alive

Satanisk_Slakt

Nice thread title, SS...

Come on, man, these people are obviously savages but what about the Muslims that aren't? You know, some of which may be on this very forum.

Why must you libtards aways deflect and make it about the peaceful Muslims instead of the violent ones? Why is it more important to keep clarifying that most Muslims aren't savages than to focus our attention on those that are?

• Like 3

Nice thread title, SS...

Come on, man, these people are obviously savages but what about the Muslims that aren't? You know, some of which may be on this very forum.

Why must you libtards aways deflect and make it about the peaceful Muslims instead of the violent ones? Why is it more important to keep clarifying that most Muslims aren't savages than to focus our attention on those that are?

Deleted my post cos I can't be fucked arguing with this Edited by spunko12345

The pilot was acting peacefully toward them, was he?

You want war? This is the kind of stuff that happens in war. Welcome to reality. It's been waiting for you for millennia.

just when the christians were doing it by the thousands the internet or cnn didnt exist.

I am just going to drop in my two cents.

A lot of people can't seem to separate extremist groups using Islam as a front to "justify" their horrific actions and people who actually practice Islam and do not go around beheading people. Islamic State is a major problem but they don't represent Islam or all Muslims.

Is Islam a religion of peace? It can be if used wisely like any religion. Religion can be use for peaceful or violent acts as interpreted or misinterpreted by followers. Unfortunately Muhammad is not going to come back to earth and go "You idiots, this is not how it was supposed to be!"

I would ask my limited number of Muslim friends how they feel, they all agree that they are horrible people who are not true Muslims because they are murderers.

• Like 1

Nice thread title, SS...

Because we are increasingly confronted with a false narrative in international relations which manages to portray the Middle East as a homogeneous alien hotbed of violent extremism which spills over into Western nations in the form of radicalised immigrants seeking to undermine and overthrow the existing social infrastructure and replace it with Sharia law.

Frequent reminders that the vast majority of people who practice this faith have never killed anyone in their entire lives (and will never do so) are necessary to avoid unfair discrimination on a massive scale and forcing people to answer for crimes which are not theirs, but are made theirs by simplistic association, because some people don't have the facility to THINK beyond a simple "good guys vs. bad guys" dichotomy.

That's dangerous, 3000 Americans get killed (or indeed 12 French people) and the globe is up in arms, but Coalition forces kill over 100,000 Iraqi civilians in "collateral damage" and hardly anyone on the ground in the countries responsible is aware...

Avoiding monstrous atrocities like the "justified" slaughter of 100,000 innocent people is exactly why we need to keep "making it about the peaceful Muslims".

• Like 1

Edited title to reflect the group responsible for the atrocity.

Also, posts that advocate violence unto others will be deleted.

Ironic...

How so?

Think about it

Sorry, I do not have the faintest clue what you're talking about.

The only thing ironic in all of this is someone trying to label something as ironic when it appears they don't have the slightest clue as to what irony actually means.

Because being Muslims is the whole point of ISIS. Call it whatever you want. I call them savages and they happen to be Muslims.

Let's say one of them is named John.

By your original logic, all people named john are filthy savages.

See how that works?

Actually that's a shitty example, because I was not calling all Muslims anything. I was calling these particular people savages and - again - they happened to be Muslims. I didn't say there was a connection, although it's easy to jump to those conclusions I guess considering that they follow that vile ideology to begin with.

Ironic...

How so?

Think about it

The only thing ironic in all of this is someone trying to label something as ironic when it appears they don't have the slightest clue as to what irony actually means.

Maybe snowmass was referring to the whole thread being about a shocking violent murder yet you've said posts will be deleted that advocate violence?

Having said that the whole thread isn't 'advocating' violence, just talking about violence.

Does that make sense?

If yes press 1 .... if no press 2..... if I'm wrong snowmass press 3...

Ironic...

How so?

Think about it

Maybe snowmass was referring to the whole thread being about a shocking violent murder yet you've said posts will be deleted that advocate violence?

Having said that the whole thread isn't 'advocating' violence, just talking about violence.

Except for the post I deleted, that called for dropping nukes on unsuspecting populations as the solution to fighting islamic/religious radicalisms. That was what i was referring to when I said posts advocating violence would be deleted. Snowmass seems to have confused discuss violent acts and advocating for said acts.

it was a disgusting video and a horrible way to die. like magisme said earlier this is war and a lot of horrible things happen. ISIS are a bunch of nutjobs but in their warped view this as an ongoing war and they will do whatever they can do to win it.

as for the muslim part that came up.... again. christians have killed millions in the name of their god, as has pretty much any major religion on this planet since the dawn of time save for a very select few. any group that has large numbers it only takes a few of a very large number to make the whole group look bad even when its a vast minority.