ISIS Members execute captured pilot by burning him alive

Satanisk_Slakt

Let's nuke every group or country that's killing people.

Except the killing we agree with personally, of course.

No- we need to be tolerant and understand why these people are so upset...what have we done wrong? LOL. They are the most racist, sexist, hateful, one sided people around. No middle ground at all. Savage psychopaths and nothing more. But remember- (in the eyes of the world) the Americans are the bad ones.
If you don't know what we've done wrong you need to get off of 80s rock forums and go read a couple books.
Can you buy colouring books with pop ups on American imperialism? :lol:

I think so, but it only comes with the colours red and green to fill in all the blood and money. :P

I thought it would all be black and white. :lol:

Oh you mean coloring books of oil wells then.......... :lol:
I was thinking more partisan politics but that works too. :lol:

What makes them so ridiculous, besides the obvious, is that they don't seem to care who it is they slaughter. Christians, Jews, men, women, children. And of course other Muslims...

They're modern day savages, hiding behind the guise of Islam, with no specific reason. Just randomly slaughtering innocent people. I hope the King of Jordan unleashes on them.

Edited by T.wa.T
  • Like 1

What makes them so ridiculous, besides the obvious, is that they don't seem to care who it is they slaughter. Christians, Jews, men, women, children. And of course other Muslims...

They're modern day savages, with no specific reason. Just randomly slaughtering innocent people. I hope the King of Jordan unleashes on them.

i think its only a matter of time before the fight against them escalates even further.

They're modern day savages, with no specific reason. Just randomly slaughtering innocent people. I hope the King of Jordan unleashes on them.

i think its only a matter of time before the fight against them escalates even further.

I think so too. I've read that several Arab countries are pissed about what they did this time.

I think so too. I've read that several Arab countries are pissed about what they did this time.

yeah same a lot of muslims were protesting against them which is just awesome to see.

yeah same a lot of muslims were protesting against them which is just awesome to see.

Yes!! That was great. A very good sign people are fed up with the bs, especially the Muslims who practice in good faith.

• Like 1

We need to reminds ourselves that IS has killed more Muslims than anyone else. A lot of deranged Muslims have been joining them but many more are fighting them. I think we need to take that into account. Sure it is a fucked up part of the world, but the West had a hand in that. They paved the way for these guys. Not talking about conspiracy theories but for years the US have been putting up these assholes to rule these countries, set up these personality cults and fucking up the people, it is no wonder they hate us. A shit load of people have been killed and millions more will die, but hopefully the ones left standing are better people who will lead this region into a better future.

All we have to do is supply the ammunition and make sure that next time we send military on missions, take back their equipment, not let it fall into the wrong hands because that is exactly what happened. Sure, the Kurds are worthy fighters, but their equippment is almost as old as the modern day Vietnam veteran. Some even older. IS has modern equipment through black markets and from arms they have stolen from stockpiles in Syria and Iraq, older and modern Russian in Syria and modern American in Iraq. I hope the Houthis send warriors against them, those are tough mother fuckers.

• Like 1

Catholic Savage Murders 6 Million Jews!!!!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Real dedicated Catholic, that Hitler guy:

"The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble. All that's left is to prove that in nature there is no frontier between the organic and the inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity." - Adolf Hitler on Christianity

"The Fuhrer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed. The Fuhrer is a convinced vegetarian on principle." - Goebbel's diary.

"'Christianity is the prototype of Bolshevism: the mobillization by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society" - Hitler

Hitler on Islam: "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

Caught a bit of Bashir Al-Assad's interview with the BBC and what the guy who interviewed him said about it.

He was allowed to ask him any question he wanted, and didn't have to submit them in advance.

I sort of lold when the guy was trying to chastise the use of barrel bombs and how they kill indiscriminately...unlike other bombs and explosions :huh:

So much thinly veiled hatred towards an entire religion. I'd just like to quickly remind you lot that your grandfathers had grandfathers who thought burning couple of nïggers makes a perfectly awesome weekend with friends.

...And you got a cousin down in Florida who pretty much can shoot and kill black people if he feels like it.

Bottom line, humans are violent retards.

All that said, and being a violent retard myself, I'm incredibly happy Jordan and few others have busied themselves by bombing the living fuck out of Isis. It is weird US seems determined to maintain a token-level involvement. For once when the area has a legit need for world police, their line is busy. Typical. I suppose these are instructions from their Israeli overlords.

Edited by LTD

I think the Bush administration was the straw that broke the camel's back and left a big stain on the USA's reputation and they're conscious of trying not to wade into another Vietnam (or Iraq) for the moment.

The internet seems to hate America but I prefer them to the alternative :shrugs:

Bush knew that it would take more than just a decade, I believe he said it would take a generation. Not as an occupying force but helping to rebuild after the fighting had ended etc.. A

large portion of the US along with some in the Congress and Senate changed their views on the war. Obama pulling the troops out to soon is what caused the vacuum and created ISIS. That and the newly formed Iraqi army throwing down their weapons.

Now recently, Obama has resent around 1500 special forces back over there to retrain them. In the mean time the US Congress is going to vote tommorow on whether to use military force against ISIS. If the vote fails, some say it may, I hope Obama has the stones to use one of them executive powers that he likes to throw around and override it.

Bush knew that it would take more than just a decade, I believe he said it would take a generation.

I believe he said " Mission accomplished", actually.

Free reign of ISIS would have never happened in Iraq under Hussein's rule. Despite numerous ruthless,violent and plain sad aspects to Hussein's dictatorship, an average Iraqi person, Middle East and hell, world as a whole were better off before USA decided to liberate the living fuck out of Iraq.

Saddest bit is how none of the above is some collective Captain Hindsighting; Everybody who actually was familiar with Iraq's situation and social structure knew, in 2003, much about how the decades to follow US invasion would appear. Only people disagreeing to these predictions were the ones wearing Team Bush jerseys.

Edited by LTD
  • Like 1

Bush knew that it would take more than just a decade, I believe he said it would take a generation.

I believe he said " Mission accomplished", actually.

Free reign of ISIS would have never happened in Iraq under Hussein's rule. Despite numerous ruthless,violent and plain sad aspects to Hussein's dictatorship, an average Iraqi person, Middle East and hell, world as a whole were better off before USA decided to liberate the living fuck out of Iraq.

Saddest bit is how none of the above is some collective Captain Hindsighting; Everybody who actually was familiar with Iraq's situation and social structure knew, in 2003, much about how the decades to follow US invasion would appear. Only people disagreeing to these predictions were the ones wearing Team Bush jerseys.

Right, he said that in reference to the combat, not the overall objective. The rebuilding part and being able to sustain it would take at least a generation. I do agree with your comment about Saddam and the vacuum it created when he was removed but that doesn't mean it shouldn't have been done. Had the Dems not turned and if they stayed united with the Reps, everything would be different. Doesn't matter what shirt your wearing. Either were united or we aren't. The media created a fire storm over troop casualties, which when compared to any other wars, were very very low. Check the numbers. But the Dems made it political. Both sides do it, they both suck.

Obama announcing the specific dates that troops would be leaving did nothing but allow ISIS to lie in wait. He recently sent more "advisors" and Special Forces back over bringing the number up to around 2500. A bill was just passed the other day allowing more to be sent over to help train the Iraqis for at least 3 more years. That means the next president will be doing alot of the same, Dem or Rep. Nice of him to do though, he's just a tad slow.

WASHINGTON—The U.S. has decided to provide pickup trucks equipped with machine guns and radios for calling in U.S. airstrikes to some moderate Syrian rebels, defense officials said. But the scope of any bombing hasn’t been worked out—a reflection of the complexities of the battlefield in Syria.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-to-give-some-syria-rebels-ability-to-call-airstrikes-1424208053?mod=djemalertNEWS

:rofl-lol:

Well, as long as they're moderate.... :lol:

Edited by magisme

Watched the world news today. It seems ISIS is now fighting in Libya and trying to control their country. Italy is worried because they're very close to their borders.

Okay, so ISIS is now in Syria, Yemen, Iraq possible Jordan and Libya. what the hell is the world waiting for before they actually do something to stop them?

It's like Nazi Germany all over again. I saw the map of Iraq today and most of the cities the US did free are in the hands of ISIS now. This is very disturbing to me and should be to the free world. What is Obama waiting for? If ISIS was able to float across the Mediterrean Sea to get to Libya, what will stop them from invading Egypt and other African countries?

Also why is Iran not involved in any of this? Are they funding this ISIS and keeping quiet about it? I can't help but wonder, what the hell is going on?

ISIS are "Sunni" majority. Iran is funding Houthis instead.

From what I've heard from captured ISIS members, a lot of them said they didn't even read the Qur'an, no one had a copy, they didn't even pray. They were just there for the money and power.

ISIS has much to do with Islam as the Ku Klu Klan has to do with Christianity. Just for the money and power.