Steven Adler Says Guns N’ Roses Reunion Album ‘Would Blow Away Appetite For Destruction’

A reunion would maybe not blow up AFD but surely Appetite for democracy. For the rest, Adler is right: there should be a reunion for the fans, just the fans. But if it is for a greatest hits tour, this is not very interesting. There should be a new album with hard rock n roll in the tradition of GnR. Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven are top players so they can create 10-12 new songs... With izzy & axl for the songwriting, everything's possible.

Ps: i know, it will not happen

If it doesnt happen when Slash's tour ends, then it wont happen anytime son...

It's not going to happen. We all know it's true.

Well if you're not some kind of clairvoyant then you can't know what is going to happen. Atleast say you think its not going to happen. Im pretty sure what Slash has been doing and saying about Axl in the last time is what he may consider an apologize to Axl. Yes, its far from meaning something, but thats what i think and im not speaking in the name of everybody as you're doing.

The GN'R we want to reunite doesn't even exist anymore. If the guys got together it wouldn't be as that band. That band died 20 years ago. GN'R today is a brand/company...

If it doesnt happen when Slash's tour ends, then it wont happen anytime son...

It's not going to happen. We all know it's true.

Well if you're not some kind of clairvoyant then you can't know what is going to happen. Atleast say you think its not going to happen. Im pretty sure what Slash has been doing and saying about Axl in the last time is what he may consider an apologize to Axl. Yes, its far from meaning something, but thats what i think and im not speaking in the name of everybody as you're doing.

The GN'R we want to reunite doesn't even exist anymore. If the guys got together it wouldn't be as that band. That band died 20 years ago. GN'R today is a brand/company...

Yeah you're right on that. Anyway there's a lot of people like me who couldnt see the old band, and would kill to see them all together. Yes, the reunion should have been in 2006 (maybe), but dont you think that a reunion would STILL be better (or bigger) than 2011-2014 or even 2006 GNR (leaving aside Axl on this one, ha)? In the end thats what 60/70% die hard fans want (?), and what 100% fans and casual fans want, even they know that. Its far from happening but hey, even Zeppelin and the Stones reunited.. Edited by GNRfanMILO

Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven are top players so they can create 10-12 new songs... With izzy & axl for the songwriting, everything's possible.

Ps: i know, it will not happen

it'll happen, just wait and see :)
The faith of GnR fans is amazing ; ) Edited by nico_france
  • Like 1

The HoF was a one-time thing that wasn't even a full set, though. After the HoF the other band members haven't invited him to work with them again on any of their projects.

To be fair he had his own project going on at the time and also rehab. So, he was a busy cat.

The HoF was a one-time thing that wasn't even a full set, though. After the HoF the other band members haven't invited him to work with them again on any of their projects.

To be fair he had his own project going on at the time and also rehab. So, he was a busy cat.

Aside from one or two guests spots with Slash they haven't invited him to work with them at any point in the last 18 years.

Aside from one or two guests spots with Slash they haven't invited him to work with them at any point in the last 18 years.

True. And not surprising.

As much as I'd love to see Steven there, what's the likelihood it'd be him over Sorum? Slim to none.

People said that about the HOF and yet...he killed it.

Very true. I just imagine if they did a reunion tour and a full album they'd probably have Sorum back for the long haul (clean, sober, far more dependable) and maybe have Steven for a few guest spots.

Doesn't really matter though, cause we'll never see it anyway.

Why it is all up to Axl? It's equally up to Slash aswell

Axl owns the name Guns N' Roses. He has the ultimate decision if a reunion takes place. The others seem to be in agreement that they would reunite if it was seriously a possibility.