Brain speaks about Guns (and Buckethead)

Well, it seems that I'm somewhat mistaken. Alright then.

About what?

My post on the previous page about DJ not being a hitmaker. I mean, I still I think I'm right...
I wouldn't call DJ a "hitmaker" but Sixx AM does have some sort of following. I've talked to a few people (outside of the forum) that like DJ, But they like him for his Sixx AM stuff, not gnr. Its almost like gnr is his day job, while Sixx AM is the fun job he does at night.

That's why (despite what this forum thinks), Axl hiring DJ wad clearly him trying to attract a a younger crowd imo.

Which don't get me wrong, I'm not here defending the Ashba, but he is the most popular member of the band, outside of Axl. Even when BBF is on stage, Ashba does have the bigger following. Well at least here in the states, I can't speak for world wide...

But to be fair, that speaks for how awful music si now a days, more than hos actual talent or skill...

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

DJ has a bunch of songwriting credits from the last Motley Crue album, as well, and that was ostensibly a hit...

Whatever one thinks of DJ Ashba as a musician or a person...the guy has a net worth of about $10 million. Whether that's from his design skills or his production studio or something else behind the scenes, clearly he's got some business savvy, he's been much more financially successful than many of his peers and folks out there are buying what he has to sell.

DJ has a bunch of songwriting credits from the last Motley Crue album, as well, and that was ostensibly a hit...

Whatever one thinks of DJ Ashba as a musician or a person...the guy has a net worth of about $10 million. Whether that's from his design skills or his production studio or something else behind the scenes, clearly he's got some business savvy, he's been much more financially successful than many of his peers and folks out there are buying what he has to sell.

Ashba media is a very productive brand on Vegas events, to Walking Dead to Cirque Du Soleil. Being a guitarist is not his main thing.