Bates Motel: Season 3

Last nights episode was excellent. This is shaping to be the best season so far.

Agreed.

The first two seasons seemed a little slow to me when I first watched them. This season seems to want to move much faster which I'm totally down with.

I can't help but love Norma. She's just so funny at times.

Norman on the other hand is a whiny little bitch. He seems so smug at times, but yet so paranoid. Emma needs to get the hell away from him.

I've been thinking since "Psycho" wasn't a real story, maybe the show will change it and kill Norman instead of him killing Norma and her lover. I really can't stand the thought of Norman killing his mother and possible Dylan and then killing for decades before someone stops him.

Norman really should have been committed now. It just kills me to know what's coming and since I do like Norma a lot I can't stand the thought of Norman killing her. she's just trying to protect him and he's just a little jealous boy trying to be a man.

Psycho was based on the Wisconsin ghoul Ed Gein, he was obssessed with his Mum and lived out in the middle of nowhere etc etc.

Well, Norman just keeps getting more annoying. He's just a wus who wants his mother all to himself but also wants his independence.

Last night's episode I just wanted to punch his face in so bad. He's just a spoiled brat.

Well, since the movie Psycho was fiction, I would rather see Norman get killed than Norma. I just love Norma and I like Dylan too. Norman is just getting too damned whiney and he needs to be set straight.

What do you guys think is on that memory stick?

I'm assuming it's just a shit load of compromising video & pics of everyone in town who's got any power.

I think something on there will be incriminating evidence against Norman and then Norma will have to decide what to do with it.

The computer harddrive had something to do with the drug business in the town and who made tons of money.

Norma had a shock at the end of the show and packed her bags and left. Norman took one of Norma's dresses out of her closet and hid it under his mattress. How long before he puts on the dress?

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show because of Vera (Norma Bates) She is an excellent actress and her rant two weeks ago about being a parent had me laughing and agreeing with her with every word she said.

I just hate the idea of Norman killing her. I really wish she was stronger and would put Norman in a mental hospital because not doing so means her death and that sucks.

Norman is just too far gone now. He's already played Norma and you can see how much he hates Dylan's dad. I know he's going to kill him when he gets the chance. I also think Emma needs to get away from Norman too. He is insane and I'm sure someone will die before the end of this season too.

I love this show because of Vera (Norma Bates) She is an excellent actress and her rant two weeks ago about being a parent had me laughing and agreeing with her with every word she said.

I just hate the idea of Norman killing her. I really wish she was stronger and would put Norman in a mental hospital because not doing so means her death and that sucks.

Norman is just too far gone now. He's already played Norma and you can see how much he hates Dylan's dad. I know he's going to kill him when he gets the chance. I also think Emma needs to get away from Norman too. He is insane and I'm sure someone will die before the end of this season too.

I believe they'll all die by Norman's hand. Maybe not all directly, but I think he'll definitely have something to do with each of their deaths.

• 1 month later...

Val, is there any TV Show that you do not watch? :lol:

I have not seen Bates Motel -- at all, should I bother?

Yes this show has 3 seasons and I highly recommend it.

Have you ever seen the original Psycho movie? It's one of the best movies ever made.

This series takes place when Norman Bates is just a teen. I know it's fiction, but if you've seen the movie you can see how scenes from the series are headed in the direction of the movie.

Yes, there are many shows I don't watch, but I like to watch tv because it takes my mind off the horrors of the real world.

I believe they'll all die by Norman's hand. Maybe not all directly, but I think he'll definitely have something to do with each of their deaths.

Yeah, I agree too. I really love the character of Dylan, Norman's brother, but if he stays he probably will be killed by Norman. I'm pretty sure Dylan's dad/uncle, will be killed by Norman too. You can see how much he hates him and really hates it when Caleb and Norma bond.

Anyway, the actors are all amazing in this show.