GnR Management?

I probably cringed six or seven times reading that resume.

* Helped clean surf wax off the sidewalk. I was also pretty good at selling some sunscreen to fair skinned tourist.

* I helped create a monster. Surf Trunks are now mainstream fashion because I told everyone they should be. You're welcome kooks.

• Like 1

* Helped clean surf wax off the sidewalk. I was also pretty good at selling some sunscreen to fair skinned tourist.

* I helped create a monster. Surf Trunks are now mainstream fashion because I told everyone they should be. You're welcome kooks.

stanley-lol.gif

• Like 1

stanley-lol.gif

gBuYs.gif

This thread should just continue in this fashion :lol:

stanley-lol.gif

gBuYs.gif

jonah.gif

stanley-lol.gif

gBuYs.gif

jonah.gif

RD0cXVM.gif

stanley-lol.gif

gBuYs.gif

jonah.gif

RD0cXVM.gif
nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Ha! I thought that you made this ˆ ˆ ˆ ˆ up :P I would like to say that it's written in jest? but I really can't be sure :D

More importantly!! What's a roadie! doing hanging out with Axl Roe?

Ha! I thought that you made this ˆ ˆ ˆ ˆ up :P I would like to say that it's written in jest? but I really can't be sure :D

More importantly!! What's a roadie! doing hanging out with Axl Roe?

He's Vanessa's boyfriend/father of her baby. I think he was listed as Axl's assistant in the A4D bluray booklet. Just another Lebeis addition on the paylist.