A Day In The Life Of DJ Ashba Episodes

Nice video. Thanks for posting.

I know this isn't Slash and Perla showing their cash and the other one .... but, still, it's always funny to see artists showing a bit of their personal life ... :)

I just don't understand all the nasty comments about that lady ... what's her crime? She married DJ? Oh God ... Almost every spanish speaker have this annoying accent when they try to speak in english ... that's normal :shrugs:

I'm surprised no one referred to the #fuckwhatpeoplethink :lol:

I don't even know what to comment on this....

That's a nice chance to shut up, then. :)

What does Slash have to do with this thread?

I know this isn't Slash and Perla showing their cash and the other one .... but, still, it's always funny to see artists showing a bit of their personal life ... :)
I just don't understand all the nasty comments about that lady ... what's her crime? She married DJ? Oh God ... Almost every spanish speaker have this annoying accent when they try to speak in english ... that's normal :shrugs:

I like her, I think she's funny and beautiful. DJ did good.

I don't know ... you tell me ...

He has nothing to do with this thread.

And what does your question have to do with this thread? :crazy:

Nothing. Just feels good to expose your agenda against Slash.
  • Like 1

But, but ... who said anything against Slash? :confused:
All this offtopic (assumed by you), just because I mentioned the holy name of the saint, inside of a certain context? Contrary to what you are trying to imply ... I recognized his value and the fact that he is someone famous and that's why I mentioned him as a positive reference ...
But, your criticism ... It sounds a little forced by you, don't you think?
Looks like I'm not the one who's having an "agenda", uh?

All this offtopic (assumed by you), just because I mentioned the holy name of the saint, inside of a certain context? Contrary to what you are trying to imply ... I recognized his value and the fact that he is someone famous and that's why I mentioned him as a positive reference ...

Looks like you're just trying to provoke, tbh.

If Slash is relevant and you have some kind of fresh perspective that involves him, that's cool.

But don't just name-drop to start a flamewar and bait people and then play coy afterward (which it's pretty obvious is the case here).

• Like 3

It's such a treat to see dJ revisit the same alleys and haunts where he lived off the street and wrote all those classics with Ron and Richard which ended up as AFD.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the post of the month.

You are suck at trolling

• Like 1

Then, it looks wrong.

I didn't say anything against that person or provocative at all ... in a matter of fact, it was a just a (kind of) positive reference, as I said before. I'm not saying anything bad about him ... Gosh, can't I just spell his name anymore without having to deal with a bunch of offended people? <_<

But don't just name-drop to start a flamewar and bait people and then play coy afterward (which it's pretty obvious is the case here).

If the problem here is to not mention a name of a person inside of a thread about another person, I'll try to not to do it again ... better .. I'll let you know everytime I see it happening ;)

Btw ...

everything about this little emo fuck irritates me!

"This little emo fuck?" Now ... that's something nice to say about someone, right? :lol:

You are suck at trolling

Maybe because I'm not doing it? :shrugs:

Edited by GUNNER PT

Then, it looks wrong.

I didn't say anything against that person or provocative at all ... in a matter of fact, it was a just a (kind of) positive reference, as I said before. I'm not saying anything bad about him ... Gosh, can't I just spell his name anymore without having to deal with a bunch of offended people? <_<

If the problem here is to not mention a name of a person inside of a thread about another person, I'll try to not to do it again ... better .. I'll let you know everytime I see it happening ;)

Btw ...

everything about this little emo fuck irritates me!

"This little emo fuck?" Now ... that's something nice to say about someone, right? :lol:

You are suck at trolling

Maybe because I'm not doing it? :shrugs:

Dude, just shut up and let it go

• Like 1

Gunner mentions Slash, his ex-wife and his kid (whom he calls their cash) in a thread about Ashba and says he's not trolling.

His limited language exposes his true intentions no matter how hard he tries to deny it. It's actually funny.

Yo' GUNNER PT... smoke a joint! :devilshades:

What you did is nowhere different to this shit. But you know how bias work and yeah, Perlita's show is just annoying as the Ashba's esposos but you know how bias works, don't you? ;)

Edited by tinyrobot

Sad that in a topic about DJ that the normal instigators have to continually bring Slash up in the conversation. SMH. Slash hasn't been in GnR for what, 17 years now? Let it go people, let it go. Stop the tr*lling, leave your agenda at the door, and just talk about the actual topic. We get it. You don't need to go into Axl Defense Mode in every topic. Especially when the number 1 tactic of Axl Defense Mode is "must say something negative about Slash." It just gets tiring and bogs the forum down.

"Music isn't a competitive sport" - Duff McKagan. Remember that.

Sad that in a topic about DJ that the normal instigators have to continually bring Slash up in the conversation. SMH. Slash hasn't been in GnR for what, 17 years now? Let it go people, let it go. Stop the tr*lling, leave your agenda at the door, and just talk about the actual topic. We get it. You don't need to go into Axl Defense Mode in every topic. Especially when the number 1 tactic of Axl Defense Mode is "must say something negative about Slash." It just gets tiring and bogs the forum down.

"Music isn't a competitive sport" - Duff McKagan. Remember that.

Can I save this and paste it everytime someone shits on a post about anything GNR and they start bringing up videos of the OH SO MANY TIMES AXL FUCKED UP LYRICS AND SONGS as if it was something he does in every fucking show? Can I, Apollo?

But most importantly...

Where is my Whiskas bag you promised in the other thread? :anger:

blood be boiling!