Slash talks about Axl in new interview

To my knowledge, that's pretty detailed for Slash to discuss Axl. Maybe he feels more comfortable about it because the relationship has improved, or he knows that it won't ever be reconciled, so he might as well say what he likes and try to sustain the relevance of Guns N' Roses for as long as he can. On many occasions in the past, Slash hasn't been interested in discussing GN'R or Axl at all.

• Like 1

Just because Axl is calm in front of a camera These days doesn't mean he's not crazy Axl at home.

I feel this discussion on Axl is much more honest than some of his in the past. It would make sense that things got testy when Izzy left. It would be cool if Axl and Slash were forced to hangout 8 hours every week. They would probably still put together some listenable music.

Edited by IncitingChaos

I emailed Slash about the uproxx doc that they did on me and told him that they changed the name from "GNR Where it all started" to" One mans plan to get them back together" and some other ones like did we find the one man that can get them back together? I also worned him to watch out for interviews that come up and that he may get asked about it. He said he already did a few times last week. This could be one of the reason he was talking about Axl in this interview. I feel bad because I know its going to come up again for a while. That video got 2 million views and just the name alone can trick people into thinking thats is what it was about. One small edited sound bite at the end and they ran with it. It was just going to be a cool clip about my time with Slash and GNR with one question at the end what would it take to get these guys together again?

if you check the video on youtube, see what they have written below the video!

UPROXX VIDEO Shared on Google+ · 1 week ago
Let all get behind Marc Canter's plan to reunite Guns N' Roses
Reply · 35

I emailed Slash about the uproxx doc that they did on me and told him that they changed the name from "GNR Where it all started" to" One mans plan to get them back together" and some other ones like did we find the one man that can get them back together? I also worned him to watch out for interviews that come up and that he may get asked about it. He said he already did a few times last week. This could be one of the reason he was talking about Axl in this interview. I feel bad because I know its going to come up again for a while. That video got 2 million views and just the name alone can trick people into thinking thats is what it was about. One small edited sound bite at the end and they ran with it. It was just going to be a cool clip about my time with Slash and GNR with one question at the end what would it take to get these guys together again?

if you check the video on youtube, see what they have written below the video!

UPROXX VIDEO Shared on Google+ ·

Let all get behind Marc Canter's plan to reunite Guns N' Roses

Reply · 35

:facepalm:

Oh my fucking god! I can't believe this attention whore keeps talking about Axl to keep himself relevant. If it weren't for Axl nobody would care about $la$h, especially now in 2015. Dude can't even do an interview without talking about Axl. Clearly he's obsessed and wants.... more like needs a reunion. At least Axl has integrity and doesn't talk about ex band members in the media.

Edited by Bono
  • Like 3

Oh my fucking god! I can't believe this attention whore keeps talking about Axl to keep himself relevant. If it weren't for Axl nobody would care about $la$h, especially now in 2015. Dude can't even do an interview without talking about Axl. Clearly he's obsessed and wants.... more like needs a reunion. At least Axl has integrity and doesn't talk about ex band members in the media.

I think you're being a tad extreme, but I agree with your major premise.

I think you're being a tad extreme, but I agree with your major premise.

:facepalm:

• Like 4

You really have no clue how to post memes or anything like it. Great song by Oasis but it completely misses whatever mark you were trying to hit.

You really have no clue how to post memes or anything like it. Great song by Oasis but it completely misses whatever mark you were trying to hit.

I'm just trying to get the message across..you shouldn't look back in anger. (I heard you say)

Edited by wkuk04

Oh, please!

Oh, please - what?

That sounded like a pretty honest description.

What did you find wrong with it?

It sounded pretty accurate to me, too, until the last line. I feel like he's trying to make it sound like he and Axl never had a real relationship and that Izzy always had to be a go-between. I'm sure it was that way at some points, but not the whole way through. To me, they seemed as close as brother for several years and it seems like he's trying to disassociate himself from that now. Maybe I'm reading too much into it? What do you think?

• Like 2