A Day In The Life Of DJ Ashba Episodes

Sad that in a topic about DJ that the normal instigators have to continually bring Slash up in the conversation. SMH. Slash hasn't been in GnR for what, 17 years now? Let it go people, let it go. Stop the tr*lling, leave your agenda at the door, and just talk about the actual topic. We get it. You don't need to go into Axl Defense Mode in every topic. Especially when the number 1 tactic of Axl Defense Mode is "must say something negative about Slash." It just gets tiring and bogs the forum down.

"Music isn't a competitive sport" - Duff McKagan. Remember that.

This.

If you don't have any interest in "A Day In The Life Of The Ashbas", which I'm assume most of us don't, then just don't click on the thread. As ER already asked; please stop bringing up Slash or anyone else in a thread that has nothing to do with them. As Downzy has to say more often than not lately; Last warning on this.

• Like 1

Yo' GUNNER PT... smoke a joint! :devilshades:

What you did is nowhere different to this shit. But you know how bias work and yeah, Perlita's show is just annoying as the Ashba's esposos but you know how bias works, don't you? ;)

so what exactly does a rockstar's wife have to do besides look good and look after the family (which every wife does regardless)?

Let's try again ...

I think it's funny when "celebrities" show a bit of their personal life.

If it is someone we like, we will think it's something nice .... if it is someone we don't like, we will think it's annoying ...

Nothing new ...

Sad that in a topic about DJ that the normal instigators have to continually bring Slash up in the conversation. SMH. Slash hasn't been in GnR for what, 17 years now? Let it go people, let it go. Stop the tr*lling, leave your agenda at the door, and just talk about the actual topic. We get it. You don't need to go into Axl Defense Mode in every topic. Especially when the number 1 tactic of Axl Defense Mode is "must say something negative about Slash." It just gets tiring and bogs the forum down.

"Music isn't a competitive sport" - Duff McKagan. Remember that.

Can I save this and paste it everytime someone shits on a post about anything GNR and they start bringing up videos of the OH SO MANY TIMES AXL FUCKED UP LYRICS AND SONGS as if it was something he does in every fucking show? Can I, Apollo?

But most importantly...

Where is my Whiskas bag you promised in the other thread? :anger:

blood be boiling!

1. Yes

2. I'll give it to you in person in Vegas!

3. Never let the blood boil over a rock band!

The only rock wife that seems to be bearable is Duff's missus, which shouldn't be too surprising given how normal and grounded Duff is these days.

I suppose Bono's wife is alright too. Certainly a classy woman.

Any others that have caught my attention seem to make the mistake of thinking that just because they are married to a rock star it makes them interesting by extension. It doesn't and they aren't.

This goes for various other people who find themselves in the orbit of any celebrity.

I know this place, great to run down people with my car (gtav).

It's a shame that a "famous" musician like Ashba can't appear on that great game. We would be able to run over him, lol

Pretty sure he was on San Andreas

SANASHBARRR.jpg

• Like 2

It's a shame that a "famous" musician like Ashba can't appear on that great game. We would be able to run over him, lol

SANASHBARRR.jpg

Looks like a cross between DJ Ashba and Aaron Hernandez.

• Like 1

SANASHBARRR.jpg

and Brain, lol

Anyway is this some kind of mod in SA?

Haha -had to google who he was, it does look like him aye.

Anyway is this some kind of mod in SA?

Yeah I think it's some demented mod for MTA. *shudder* Wasted too much time on that game. :)

*epic quoting skills*